AAI Recruitment 2017
The Airports Authority of India recently disclosed a job notification as AAI Recruitment 2017 for filling up 105 Junior Assistant Vacancies in their department. Awesome opportunity for all those job hunters who are searching government job every day on the internet, as well you know recently the AAI Department has dispatched the job notification to hire eligible candidates, now they can fill the online application form of AAI Jr Assistant Vacancy before the last date 17th July 2017. Here we provide the complete info regarding this employment notice, you may check this out once before applying.
Contenders who meet the eligibility criteria which are professed by Airports Authority of India against this Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2017 can apply through online Application Form on or before the closing date as we mention in the above passage. But before check out the official notification and then apply for AAI Junior Assistant Jobs. To get more information regarding AAI Recruitment such as eligibility, important dates, age limits and how to fill the application form then kindly scroll down the page.
Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2017
A candidate who is going to fill the application form of Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2017 will have to look at this criterion. Here we mention short details of AAI Jobs
- Organization name: Airports Authority of India
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Total numbers of vacancies: 105 posts.
- Application mode: Online mode.
- Website: Mai.aero
- Offline application form starting from: 15th June 2017.
- Last date to fill the online application form: 17th July 2017.
- AAI JR Assistant Vacancy Admit card releasing date: 15 days before the examination.
- Examination date: Available soon after did the application process.
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Junior Assistant Jobs
The aspirant who is willing to fill the application form of this post must check out the eligibility criteria which is mention bellow:-
The applicants should have completed 10th with 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50 % marks or 12th with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years
- For Unreserved category, 30 years as on 31st March 2017
- For OBC category, 33 years as on 31st March 2017
- For SC/ST category, 35 years as on 31st March 2017
- For Ex-Serviceman, Length of service extended by 3 years
The General and OBC category candidates should pay the application fee as 400 rupees as the fee amount and the candidate who belongs to SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates need not pay the application fee.
The selection of the aspirants shall be based on the following levels
- Written examination.
- Driving Test.
- Physical Endurance Test.
Procedure to Apply For AAI Recruitment 2017
After knowing all eligibilities, interested individuals will follow these steps to fill the AAI Recruitment application form:-
- Now all the aspirants who beat the above eligibility criteria can apply online by visiting the organization’s website which is www.aai.aero
- Then you may visit the others section and then select “Career” option link on the following homepage.
- Now press the suitable link to apply online.
- Aspirants are required to complete the relevant details in the application form very carefully.
- At last upload the recently clicked Photo and Signature of yours as required.
- Click on “Submit” button after checking all the details once.
- Take a hard copy of recently filled the application form for future usage.
- Candidates can get more details about AAI Recruitment 2017 on this Official Website