AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
The latest job notice uploaded by Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra which was titled as AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017; this notice is for all job searchers who are interested in doing Livestock Supervisor, Senior Clerk, Clerk Typewriter, Stenographer, Driver Vacancies. We refer to every interested candidate to go through the official website for clutch more details against this recruitment and then apply for AHD Maharashtra Jobs.
Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 contains 138 various vacant vacancies at their department. We suggest you read the full official job notification before apply via online for these vacancies because only those contenders who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply against this employment notice before 26th July 2017, which is the closing of online form submission. Here we provide you the whole information about this AHD Maharashtra Vacancies such as age limits, last date of application, educational qualifications and how to apply, to grab this all then keep scrolling the page.
This is the golden opportunity for those contenders who are having a minimum age of 18 years. Here on behalf of this department, we gather some significant details in the below section.
AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of organization||Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra|
|Name of the post||Livestock Supervisor, Senior Clerk, Clerk Typewriter, Stenographer, Driver Vacancies|
|Total number of vacancies||138 posts|
|Location of job||Maharashtra State|
|Job cadre||Government job|
- Starting date of online application form: 7th July 2017
- Final date of application: 26th July 2017
- Admit card releasing date: Two weeks before the exam.
- Livestock Supervisor: 114 Posts
- Senior Clerk: 10 Posts
- Clerk Typewriter: 07 Posts
- Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Driver: 05 Posts
Detailed Info of AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Particulars which are ready to apply for Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Recruitment they must have passed 10th or graduation from a recognized Govt. board or university.
Candidate’s age should be in between 18 years to 46 years.
- Candidates coming from General Category have to pay Rs. 300/- as an Application Fees
- For SC/ST/Others: Rs. 150/- Application Fees
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test/ interview.
- Livestock Supervisor and Senior Clerk: 5,200 rupees to 20,200 rupees with a Grade Pay of 2,400 rupees
- Clerk Typewriter and Driver: 5,200 rupees to 20,200 rupees with a Grade Pay of 1,900 rupees
- Upper-Class Stenographer: 9,300 rupees to 34,800 rupees with a Grade Pay of 4,400 rupees.
- Lower-Class Stenographer: 9,300 rupees to 34,800 rupees with Grade Pay of 4,300 rupees
How to Apply For AHD Maharashtra Recruitment
- Interested candidates can take help of the official website to apply for Animal Husbandry Department vacancies, Official Website of this department is maharashtra.gov.in
- After that, find & click on “Career” option & hit on appropriate link of the advertisement
- Now read out the whole advertisement properly and select the apply link and fill out the complete online application form in a proper way.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the application form
- At last, submit the complete form within correct time period & take a hard copy of it for further use.
For more details, candidates may visit the official Notification
To Apply Online go through this Official Web Link