AIBE Online Application Form 2017
Hey, Candidates here is the latest news for you recently the Bar Council Of India has released the all India Bar examination form if you are interested then you may go online and start filling AIBE Online Application Form 2017. The All India Bar Examination is going to be conducted among the Law candidates. Candidates, who want to participate in this exam, need to have enrolled as an advocate under Section 24 of the Advocates Act, 1961 and have to submit proof of this enrollment while applying.
The examination is going to be held on the scheduled date to check the eligibility of the applied candidates. But first, Law candidates and practitioners are required to submit their Application Form on before the last date. Only after completing the Online /Offline Registrations, candidates will be able to appear in the Examination which is held soon.
As per the recent updates, the online application is already in process and desired candidates are still applying against AIBE Online Notification 2017. The online and offline applications are invited and will be accepted until the last date. For further details and important dates, candidates need to take a thorough look at the given details. The examination for the above-stated exam will be held on the pre-decided date.
|Declaration for||AIBE Online Application Form 2017|
|Organizing Authority||Bar Council of India|
|Application Last Date||Available shortly|
|Date of Examination||Soon notified|
- The candidate has to be enrolled with respective state bar counsel to appear for the AIBE.
- Applicants from SC/ST/OBC category are also required to upload a notarized copy of their caste certificate in English or Hindi language along with the other required documents.
- Candidates under OH/PH category are required to upload a notarized copy of their disability certificate.
Fee to Pay
Rs. 2500/– along with Rs.60/– as Bank Charges via the SBI Challan only.
Note: Before starting the application, keep these documents along namely, Advocate ID Card, Enrollment Certificate, scanned Photo and Signature, Caste Certificate, and Disability Certificate.
How to fill AIBE Online Application Form 2017
- First of all, log on to the main website first of all which is, “www.allindiabarexam.co.in”
- Look for a link for registrations from the Homepage, and start the online registration process.
- After successful registration, login to apply for the examination and pay the required fee via SBI Challan.
- Upload the soft copies of the asked documents.
- Complete the registration and take out a hard copy for reference.
Important Dates to Note in 2015:
- Closing Date of Registrations: Available soon
- Final Date of Payment of Challan: After 3 days of las date of application
- Last Date of Completion of online form: Notified soon
- Admit Card availability: 15 days before of exam
- Exam-Date: Update soon
Helpline Numbers: 011-49225022/23
For further support visit email@example.com
Dear friends, get to the official Website: www.allindiabarexam.co.in