AICTE Scholarship 2016
The All India Council for Technical Education offers AICTE Scholarship 2016 Scheme for various post-Graduate (PG) programmes like M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Pharma programmes. We have to tell all the appliers only GATE / GPAT qualified candidates can fill out AICTE Scholarship Application Form 2016 before the ending date to apply online which is going to updated shortly.
According to the details, AICTE Scholarship 2016 will be offered for a maximum period of 2 years for the relevant courses or date of submission of scam. Students who have cleared Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Or Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Dates with good marks may apply this scheme.
Contenders may also read this web page to get complete details about this scheme. You can check the required information related to this proposal and applying procedure by the help of the information provided on this page by the team of admitcardx.in. To get the latest information about AICTE Scholarship 2016 scheme candidates need to look out below-settled lines and apply online.
Details For AICTE Scholarship Online Registration 2016
|Organizing Body||All India Council For Technical Education|
|Information About||AICTE Scholarship 2016|
|Qualification Required||GATE/ GPAT Exam Passed|
|Last Date To Register Online||Soon Updated|
Further Details About AICTE Scholarship 2016
- Only those contenders who qualified GATE/ GPAT may apply against this scheme. Students who admitted for part-time courses are not eligible for GATE/ GPAT scholarship.
- Candidates Qualified under SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ Physically Handicapped not having Authentic Certificate are not eligible For this scheme.
Documents to be attached:
- Photo Copy of GATE/GPAT Score Card
- Photo Copy of SBI Bank Passbook
- Category Certificate
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Physically Disabled Certificate
- NPR Card Copy
- Recent Authentic Non Creamy Layer Certificate [NCL]
Award For Thesis:
Students who apply for AICTE Scholarship 2016 will get a chance to get an erudition for 2 years or till finishing of courses/ date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier.
An assortment of capable and talented candidates will be done on the basis of their marks in GATE/ GPAT assessment programme.
How to Fill AICTE Scholarship Application Form 2016:
- Candidates who want to apply first against this program need to visit the official website of the council which is www.aicte-india.org.
- Now visit the “students” section available at the top menu bar.
- A list will appear, choose “Scholarship” tab from it.
- Hit the link named as “Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)”.
- In the End, fill online application form with all correct information.
- Upload all required credentials related to your GATE/ GPAT marks and category etc as mentioned above.
- Press submit tab and take a hard copy of application form for further usage.
Last date for the receipt of application form: Updated Shortly
Candidates may Apply Online after visiting this official web link