AIPMT 2016 Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education now released AIPMT 2016 Notification on the web. Aspired candidates are hereby advised to go online to fill AIPMT 2016 Application Form and start the AIPMT 2016 Online Registration. Candidates desiring to participate in the All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test can go online to submit their nominations.
The Central Board has released the information pertaining to the examination Process and registration schedule. Thus, eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications timely after reading the Notification. The admin process is about to begin very shortly. Please go down further for brief details.
Updates for AIPMT 2016 Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education has lately notified the public about AIPMT 2016 Application Form. Applications are welcomed to register for the Entrance Exam which will begin in the next year. It is hereby to medical Scholars to log on to the authorized web portal and start the registration by filling the Application Form.
Details about AIPMT 2016 Notification
|Exam Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Examination||All India Pre Medical Test|
|Age Limit||See details below|
|Last Date to Apply Online||8th January 2016|
Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT 2016 Online Registration
- The applicants must have completed 12th or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology & English.
- The candidates must have secured at least 50% (Unreserved), 40% for SC/ST/OBC, 45% for general PH, and 40% for SC/ST/OBC handicapped.
- The candidates appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Marks obtained in mathematics shall not be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
- Applicants looking to attempt the examination must be 17 years or above and not more than 25 years in age.
Reservation and Admission according to the proposed Quota
15% reservation on All India seats is to be given on the following basis
- 15% seats reserved for the SC category.
- 5% for the ST candidates.
- 27% for Non-Creamy OBCs candidates.
- 3% seats are reserved for the physically handicapped person (only locomotors disabilities with lower limbs).
Other than 15% All India Seats
If the State/Universities/Institutions select the applicant, that may prepare the separate rank list of the students on the basis of AIPMT rank. The admission shall be applicable as per the state or the university rules. The Admission to AFMC, Pune shall be subject to the norms prescribed by the DG AFMC, The ministry of Defense, and the government of India. If so then candidates would have to apply via the AFMC official website.
For General and OBCs fee will be Rs.1200/- with late charges Rs.2400/- and for Reserved Categories it is Rs.650/- with late charges it is Rs. 1850/-.
How to complete AIPMT 2016 Application Form
- Visit the official website primarily that is, ”aipmt.nic.in”
- Download the Application brochure from the latest Notification and go through it carefully.
- Follow the link which says,”Apply now”.
- Fill in your correct details in fields like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Part one of the form is completed when it generates you registration Number.
- Upload the soft copies of the essential documents.
- Save and take a print out of all the pages of the applied form.
- Check the status of your form regularly on the same website.
|Occurrence of Events||Date of Events|
|Start Date Of Online Application||15.12.2015|
|Last Date for Online submission of application forms||08.01.2016|
|Admit Cards Download Date||1st April 2016|
|Date of Exam||1st May 2016|
For More Details Please Visit: http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx