AIPVT 2017 Application Form
Veterinary Council of India invites eligible veterinary aspirants to fill AIPVT 2017 Application Form online. This is a national level Test for those aspirants, who want to get admission to Bachelor of veterinary Sciences. So, dear students, this is no time to waste because the final date for submitting the registration forms is expected to be the first week of March 2017
Every year Veterinary council of India conducts this All India Pre-Veterinary Test for the admission seeking applicants. All the candidates, who are interested in applying for the same, can check the under-mentioned details for more clarification. Here applicants can avail every useful information and start applying for AIPVT 2017 Online Registration process.
Online applications will be started in the month of December 2016 for AIPVT exam. Those, who are willing for it, must go through the detailed data here before filling the application form. The last date for registering for this exam shall be the First week of March 2017 (Expected) and the AIPVT 2017 Exam Date is expected to be the Second week of May 2017.
|Declaration Regarding||AIPVT 2017 Notification|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Veterinary Council of India|
|Last Date for Registration||First Week of March 2017 (Tentative)|
|Examination Date||Second Week of May 2017 (Expected)|
Details About AIPVT Notification 2017
The notification for the AIPVT is about to release in the month of December 2016 we shall update all the information on this web page so the candidates are advised to bookmark this web page.
Eligibility Criteria/Qualification Details
- Applicants must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized institute or Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English. (40% for candidates from SC/ST/OBC categories)
- Those pursuing 12th examinations 2017 from science discipline can also apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicants must be having Indian citizenship except for the state residents of Jammu & Kashmir
Applicants’ age should not exceed the maximum age limit that is, 25 years and minimum applicable age are 17 years. Maximum age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates is 30 years.
|Category||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|General and OBC||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1500/-+Rs.750/-|
|SC, ST, PH||RS.750/-||Rs.750/- + Rs.750/-|
Selection and admission process is based on performance in the Entrance Test.
How to fill AIPVT 2017 Application Form
- Visit the official web address, first of all, that is, “aipvt.vci.nic.in”
- On the homepage of this site, opt for the suitable link and get the notification.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying for the exam.
- Download a hard format of the form after filling it duly.
- Send it along the necessary documents to the official address either in person or via ordinary/Speed Post.
- Also, keep one copy along with you for future requirements.
Address to note:
Veterinary Council of India,
Wing- A, Second Floor,
August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066
Things required for filling form:
- Candidate’s Signature
- Guardian’s Signature in running Hand
- Candidate’s Thumb Impression
- Self Declaration in case J&K Residents.
|Opening date of Online registration||Second Week of January 2017|
|Closing Date to submit Application Fees||Second Week of February 2017|
|Last date to Apply||First Week of March 2017|
|Download Admit Cards from||Second Week Of April 2017|
|Date of Examination||Second week of May 2017|
|Date of Result Declaration||Last week of May 2017|
|Counseling Starts From||First Week of August 2017|
Dear students and candidates, please visit this Official Link for more information