AP PGECET Notification 2017
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University is all set to release AP PGECET Notification 2017 in the month of march trough the main web portal. Candidates, who are getting ready to attempt Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test, must check the details given on this web page and start applying online for the same. The online registration is expected to be open until the 3rd week of April of 2017.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET is held statewide every year on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education. Lots of graduates go through the Entrance exam and get admission to reputed institutes across the state. This exam is meant for the candidates, who desire to complete M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Pharma programs.
As details received from the examination conducting authority, AP PGECET Exam Date has been pre-decided as May 2017 for which the registration process will be continued from 2nd week of March 2017 until 3rd week of April the same year. For further notification details, applicants must refer to the under-mentioned details.
|Declaration Regarding||AP PGECET Notification 2017|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Last Date for Registration||3rd Week of April 2017 (Expected)|
|Examination Date||May 2017 (Tentative)|
Instruction before filling AP PGECET Application Form 2017
Eligibility and Qualification Details as per the last year brochure
- Candidates must have successfully completed B.Tech or B.E with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks for SC/ST category) from a recognized University.
- Must have Senior Secondary passed certificate with 50% marks minimum in the main subjects like Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
- To be eligible to get admission to M.Pharmacy, applicants must have cleared B.Pharma from a recognized institution under Medical Council of India.
- GATE or GPAT qualified candidates can apply directly for admission without participating in the entrance exam.
- There is no age limit specified for appearing in this test.
Rs.600/– for General/OBC whereas for Reserved categories it is Rs.300/-
Scores secured in the Entrance Test or Rank of GATE.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern
There shall be 120 multiple choice questions in the examination and the candidates shall get 1 mark for the right answer. The time duration for the test is 2 hours and the medium of the question paper is English.
|Name of the Disciplines|
|Computer Science & Information Technology|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics|
Steps to Apply Against AP PGECET 2017 Notification
- Reach the official web portal which is, “appgecet.org”
- On the homepage, check the Brochure and read the given instructions carefully before applying.
- Go through the terms and conditions properly.
- Then follow the registration link and start filling the application form online.
- Enter your personal and academic details, pay the required examination fee, and upload the copy of essential documents.
- After successfully submitting your application, take a printout and keep it secure for further usage.
Dear candidates,to apply online, must visit this Official Web Portal.
AP PGECET Notification Releasing Date: 1st Week of March 2017
Starting Date to Fill Online Application form: March 2017
Last Date to Apply: April 2017 2nd week
Exam Date: May 20174th Week
Result Declaration: June 2017