AP Police Hall Ticket 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Police department has announced the AP Police Hall Ticket 2017 for SCT Constable Warder (Male & Female) Candidates who applied earlier against the AP Police Recruitment 2017 for 4548 empty vacancies before the ending date to apply online. Applied candidates can obtain each and every detail regarding this recruitment process from this web page like Syllabus, Exam Date & even the direct link for downloading the SCT Police Constables/ Warders Male/ Female exam Admit Card can be downloaded here. Hence stay connected with us & grabs all the significant details carefully.
As we know AP Police SCT Police Constables/ Warders Call Letter contain whole details about exam like examination date, time, center name, aspirants name and more other so contenders need to carry the same entry ticket at the time of examination. As we said earlier only such candidates who have the entry card can attend the main examination.
Latest Update: The candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test PET (Physical Efficiency Test) have to attend the AP Police Main Examination which is going to be held on 22nd January 2017 (Sunday) at various examination centers. To appear in the test AP Police Hall Ticket 2017 is very important and the Andhra Pradesh Police Department has uploaded it on the main website which is www.appolice.gov.in.
appolice.gov.in Constable Exam Admit Card 2017 Details
Type of Exam: Main Examination
Notice Details: Rc. No 202//R&T/Rec.2/2016
Total Vacancies: 4548
Name of The Vacancies: SCT Constable and Jail Warder
Exam Date: 22nd January 2017 (Sunday)
Admit Card Status: Available Now
AP Police SCT, Constable, Warder Main Exam Hall Ticket 2017
On this section, we updated the AP Police Constable Warder Admit Card 2017 downloading process and direct access link at the last of this web page for the convenience of the users. After downloading the call letter please carry a copy of it while attending the exam along with valid an Id proof (Voter ID Card, Adhar Card, Driving Licence).
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Selection process:
The selection of the applied candidates against this recruitment circular is totally based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test and the Main Examination.
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Final Written Examination:
Procedure to Get AP Police Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- Dear Aspirants, first of all, visit the official website @ recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- Now search for Constable, Warder Exam Call Letter link.
- After locating it click on that particular link then a new window will be opened for access your call letter
- Enter all the required details in it like registration number and date of birth
- At last click on submit button to get your Admit Card
- Your “Andhra Pradesh Police Admit Card” will be appeared on your screen
- Download and take a print copy of it for examination usage.
Get more details from the Official Website