APCRDA Recruitment 2016
Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority issued a recruitment notice named as APCRDA Recruitment 20165. This Notification is for various posts in several departments. Selection will be conducted by Andhra University Visakhapatnam himself.
Job finders who are looking for admin core jobs and technical sector vacancies then it is the golden opportunity for them & looks out this notification which issued by APCRDA Vacancies 2015 Notification.
Applicants who consider themselves eligible must grab this chance as soon as possible before the ending date to apply online. The whole acknowledgement regarding AP CRDA Recruitment 2016 like Education Details, selection process, how to apply etc are well stated below of this page must look out these criteria first before applying.
AP CRDA Application Form 2016 Notification
|Name of the Organizer||Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority|
|Education Requirement||Graduation / Master degree|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Soon Updated|
Eligibility Criteria APCRDA Recruitment 2016
Fascinated candidates who are going to apply for AP CRDA Recruitment must possess a graduation / master degree or as per the post applied in respective trade from a recognized university or Institution.
Applicants’ age should not below 18 years and not more than 40 years.
|Category Name||Up to Years|
|Government employees came under Andhra Pradesh State|
|N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in NCC)|
|SC/ST and BCs|
|Physically Handicapped Persons|
Application Fee Details:
- General/OBC/SC/ST category appliers have to pay an application fee which is going to be updated shortly on the main website.
Note: Fee will be deposited through debit or credit card only.
Selected job hunters will get the attractive salary package from the organization.
|Latest Government Jobs Updates||Latest Railway Jobs Updates|
|Latest SBI Updates||Latest PSC Updates|
Procedure to Apply AP CRDA Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates first of all open the official website of this panel that is www.crda.ap.gov.in
- Then you have to select “Careers” tab and a page will be opened containing number of vacancies.
- Select the applicable post link you desire to apply for among the various positions.
- At last, fill up all the mandatory details in online application form
- In the end, upload scanned photograph and signature (if required)
- Now submit it within given time period.
- Take a print out of system generated form for further use.
- Closing Date To Apply Online: Soon Updated
- Written Examination Date: Available Shortly
To Apply online candidates must use this official link