Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016
Army Medical Corps has lately released info about Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016. The authority has invited eligible candidates to apply for 400 vacant posts in the underlying departments. Applicants, who have skills and experience in the applied fields can check the further details specified here and start applying online. The final date for application is 06-01-2016
Army Medical Corps famously known as Armed Forces Medical Services is the main recruiting organization and deals providing Medical aid during the battle period. This forest tri-service organization is going to recruit eligible and well-practiced candidates on the posts. The vacancies to be filled are Major, Colonel, Brigadier, Major General, and Lieutenant General.
As per the latest updates from Armed Forces Medical Services, there are 400 vacancies to be filled for Service Selection Officer Posts. Those, who find this information noteworthy, are invited to apply online before the closing date that is, 06th January 2016. Please read the instructions and details given below carefully before applying
|Declaration Regarding||Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016|
|Organizing Body||Army Medical Corps|
Further AMC SSC 400 Posts Details
Posts vacant: Major, Colonel, Brigadier, Major General, and Lieutenant General.
Number of vacancies: 400
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification:
- Candidates interested in applying must have M.B.B.S, PG in MD/MS/MCH/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA
- They must have passed in Indian Medical Council Act.
- At the time of applying, applicant must have permanent medical registration certificate, medical internship certificate, no objection certificate, gazette notification, MBBS or PG certification.
Applying ones have to pay a fee of Rs 200/- which is applicable for all categories.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in an interview followed by Physical and Medical examinations respectively.
As per decided by the Authority.
How to apply for AMC SSC 400 Posts online
- Visit the official website which is, “www.amcsscentry.gov.in”
- On the homepage of the reached portal, find recruitment related notification and download a pdf file of it.
- Read the instructions thoroughly and start the online application.
- Note: candidates need to apply online only.
- Enter your details and particulars correctly.
- Upload the required images of your certificates and Notifications
- Complete the registration process after rechecking the entered information.
- After duly filling the application format, take a hard print of the application format.
- Keep one copy in possession for future usage.
Dear candidates are recommended to visit this official link given here.