Berojgari Bhatta Online Application Form 2016
The government of Uttar Pradesh has a great chance for applying for Berojgari Bhatta (Berojgari Bhatta). The applicants must check out more to fill up Berojgari Bhatta Online Application Form 2016. They can do this using the official website i.e. sewayojan.up.nic.in. In order to do the Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2016 via the official web portal, the aspirants should take a look at this page since it contains all the criteria that one must check.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2016
Those who are from the UP state can take participation in this Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2016 2017. But, there are some criteria that interested participants have to take care of before they proceed to apply for this Scheme. You may check out the entire information from this page like age limit, required documents, selection process and more.
If you completely satisfy all the requirements of this UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2016 2017, you can be part of it. For this reason, you have to fill up an application form and then submit the same to the officials before it is late. You may also check what the required documents are to filling up Berojgari Bhatta Online Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2016
If the question “Who is eligible for UP Berojgari Bhatta?”, you might get this question answered here. Here, you can check who can apply. The candidates must satisfy the following:
- Candidates must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Age of the applicants should be 25 years to 40 years
- They must have passed their 10th Class
- Parental annual income should be 36000/-
- Also, the candidates should be unemployed in 3rd quartered of financial year
The candidates must have done 10th Class from a recognised college.
25 years to 40 years.
Required Documents for Berozgari Bhatta 2016
- A non-judicial stamp of Rs. 10/- is required in prescribed application proforma.
- An ID proof which should be issued by Sewayojan karyalaya
- A Domicile Certificate which should be issued by SDM/ Tehsildar
- An Address Proof for verification
- Candidates should have the High school Mark Sheet and Photocopy of Certificate.
- They must have an Income Certificate.
- There is a requirement of Caste Certificate which is called as Jati Praman patra too.
- Two Self addressed 11X5’’ envelop with affixed 25 Postal Stamp Ticket on each envelop.
- A Pass Book Photocopy of Nationalized bank.
Steps to Fill Uttar Pradesh (UP) Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2016
- Visit the official website firstly, which is “sewayojan.up.nic.in”
- Then, check out the “Online Registration for Berojgari Bhatta” link.
- This link might also be given in Hindi language.
- Click on it and read the instructions carefully.
- Check out and then fill up online application forms.
- Upload the documents as per the requirements and submit the online forms.
- Take a printout of the form for futuristic usage.
To get more updates on Berojgari Bhatta Online Application Form 2016, you can bookmark this page and stay connected with us. Use the following links for more details.