Bharatpur Collector Office Recruitment 2016
A notification has been released about Bharatpur Collector Office Recruitment 2016 in which applicants are invited to apply before the ending date. For more details, aspirants can refer to the official notification launched on the official website and start applying for Bharatpur BRP VRP Various Posts.
This District as Nigam consists of 7 constituencies, 10 Municipalities, 11 Sub divisions and Tehsils, and 10 Blocks. So, here is a possible chance for local applicants to get selected for the posts of Block Resource Person (BRP) and Village resource Person (VRP). Since the closing date is nearing, candidates are advised to send their applications via post as early as possible.
Latest Announcement: According to the latest news there are multiple vacancies for two posts in the District’s collector Office, Rajasthan. Hence, applications are invited for Rajasthan BRP Recruitment 2016 and eligible candidates are required to post their applications to correct address before the last date of receiving the application which is 2016. Visitors are requested to move down this page for further info.
Bharatpur BRP VRP Vacancies 2016 Notification
|Recruitment Conducting Body||Bharatpur Collector Office, Rajasthan|
|Name of the Post||Block Resource Person & Village Resource Person|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification Required||10th,12th ,Degree|
|Age Limit||18 -65 years|
|Last Date to Apply Application Form||Soon Release|
More Details for Bharatpur Collector Office Recruitment 2016
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Block resource person (BRP)||Various|
|Village resource person (VRP)||various|
Eligibility Criteria & Required Qualifications
- Minimum essential qualification required is 10th (Matriculation) from a recognized University/Board.
- A resident of State of Rajasthan.
- The asked Age limit is 18-65.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved categories as per the government policies.
- Written Exam and Interview.
|Block resource person (BRP)||Rs. 325/-|
|Village resource person (VRP)||Rs. 225/-|
How to apply for Bharatpur Collector Office Vacancies 2016:
- Visit the official web site i.e. “bharatpur.rajasthan.gov.in”.
- From the home page, select the Download section.
- Select the available link from the list.
- Download the form and take a Print.
- Fill in your particulars and send your application via Indian postal service.
Documents to attach
- A copy of High School Mark sheet.
- A copy of Degree.
- A copy of Domicile.
Note: Send your applications to this postal Address, ”District Programme samanvayak ,Collector Bharatpur, Rajasthan”.
Date to Remember
- Final Date of form Reception: Soon Release