BITSAT 2017 Application Form
Birla Institute of Technology and Science have invited fresh BITSAT 2017 Application Form by eligible and deserving Students. Scholars, who have completed their class 12th exams, are welcomed to apply for the BITSAT online Tests. It is hence recommended to the applicants to go through the latest news given by the Institute.
As a regular and necessary step towards the admission process, the Birla Institute of Technology and Science conduct this exam yearly. All the aspired candidates who want to get admission to the respected institution participate in BITSAT 2017 Online Registration and attempt the test. This exam is mandatory to attempt if candidates want to take admission in any of the three Campuses of BITS which are Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. All the three campuses will consider the scores secured in the exam for admission to undergraduate programs. Therefore, it is most important to know about every detail and start filling BITSAT 2017 Application Form afterward.
Latest news for BITSAT 2017 Application Form
The BITSAT Exam Notification shall be released in the Last Week of December 2016 and the last date to fill BITSAT 2017 Application Form is expected to be Last Week of February 2017. The exam authority of Birla Institute of Technology and Science shall organize the examination in the second week of May 2017 and the candidates shall be able to book the slot before April 2017, All the details like BITSAT 2017 Exam Date etc and the direct links have given in this article.
|Exam Conducting Body||Birla Institute of Technology and Science|
|Declaration For||BITSAT 2017 Application Form|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Last Week of February 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2017 Online Registration
- For admission to Pharma (Hons.), Candidates should have passed 12th from a recognized Central/State Board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
- For Non-B.Pharma (Hons.) students, 12th examination from a recognized Central/State Board with PCM without Biology and proficiency in English.
- The students who have passed their 12th Exam in 2014 are not eligible to apply for the examination.
- Students who have completed or are appearing for the Class 12th Exams are only eligible to apply, it is necessary for the aspirant to secured at least 75 % in the intermediate.
The prescribed fee for BITSAT 2017 would be around Rs. 2200/- for male candidates and Rs.1700/– for female candidates.
Note: The application charges may slightly differ as per the Exam conducting Body’s Norms.
BITSAT Exam Pattern:
There shall be total 150 questions in the exam and each question carry 3 marks and 01 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer. The duration of the test is 3 hours.
|Name of the Part||Subjects Name||Number of Question|
|Part 3||Logical Reasoning (15 Questions)
Proficiency in English (10 Questions)
|Part 4||Mathematics / Biology||45|
How to Fill Online Application Form For BITSAT 2017
- Visit the official website that is, ” www.bitsadmission.com”
- Download the Application brochure from the latest Notification and go through the specified details carefully.
- Follow the link which is readily available for online Registration.
- Provide your correct details in fields like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc and complete the application.
- Kindly Note your Registration Id and Password for future login.
- Upload the soft copies of the required testimonials.
- Take a printout of all the pages of the applied form and make a copy of these.
BITSAT 2017 Exam Date (Tentative):
- Starting Date to apply Online: Last Week of December 2016
- Deadline to apply for BITSAT: 3rd -4th Week of February 2017
- Correction in Application For: First Week of March 2017
- Test Center allotment and Announcement: Second Week of March 2017
- Availability of Hall Tickets: Mid of April 2017
- 2017 BITSAT Online Exam Date: Mid to last of May. 2017
- Admissions Process Start From: Second Week of June 2017
Download – BITSAT Admit Card
Dear applicants are advised to visit the Official Website for every single detail.