BPSC Recruitment 2016
Bihar Public Service Commission has just published BPSC Recruitment 2016 notification on the internet for the state aspirants. There are 206 posts that are required to be filled for the role of Civil Judge in various Judicial Departments. Here is a chance for the applicants to register for the opportunity. The final date for submitting the applications online is 05-02-2016 and further information regarding the same is well furnished in the following segments of this web page.
Bihar Public Service Commission invites deserving candidates to apply for 206 Civil Judge Vacancies as per the recruitment Notice. According to the details specified in the official Notification, these posts need to be filled in the statewide judicial departments for which the state government will be conducting the written exam and interview process to select the suitable candidates. Further latest news regarding the Notification is given in the next segment here.
Experienced candidates are welcomed to apply online for Bihar Civil Judge 206 Vacancies timely. The online application forms filling process is set to begin from 22nd January 2016 onwards while the final day for submitting the applications will be 5th February 2016. Law aspirants, who are interested in registering for these available positions need to check further details specified in the below sections.
|Declaration About||BPSC Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Civil Judges|
|Number of Vacancies||206|
|Last Date to apply||05-02-2016|
BPSC Bihar Civil Judge Vacancy 2016
The state Commission for Bihar is going to conduct a state level Judicial Service Competitive Examination for those who fit the eligibility criteria and get registered for these jobs. Applicants will be called for a written test and after getting shortlisted, they will be called for a further interview.
Those, who are interested in seeking reliable and responsible jobs in the state judicial departments, must go for the jobs. Such aspirants are recommended to check details like educational qualifications, age limit, Application fee, and Method to apply in the following segments.
After looking into the details, aspirants are advised to check the official Notification and start applying right away. The official links have been provided in the final section accordingly.
More Details for Bihar Civil Judge 206 Vacancies
- Name of the Post: Civil Judge
- Number of Vacancies: 206
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications Details:
- Aspirants looking to go for this job must have a valid Law degree from a recognized Law institution.
- Applicants must have served under the civil Judiciary as an advocate (Please refer to the Notification).
- Those willing to apply must be between 22 years and 35 years of age as on 01-08-2012
- Age relaxation will be granted as per the government rules and policies.
Applicants belonging to the unreserved categories must pay Rs.650/- whereas, those belonging to the reserved categories, need to pay Rs.200/- as applying charges.
Payment Mode: Payment will be accepted through Bank Challan.
- The selection process for these posts will include a Written exam and the final Interview.
After getting appointed to the respected job, appointees will be given a monthly stipend as proposed by the State Commission.
Applicants are advised to refer to the official Notice for further concerns.
How to Apply under BPSC Recruitment 2016
- Desiring applicants must visit the official web address i.e. “www.bpsc.bih.nic.in”.
- On the homepage of this website, locate the latest recruitment Advertisement for the here-stated jobs.
- Download this advertisement and go through each and every related instruction carefully and thoroughly.
- Begin t applying online by providing your actual details and pay the required fee amount.
- Upload the soft copies of the asked documents and mention updated details while completing the registrations.
- Verify the entered details once again before submitting the form data.
- Finally, submit the form and get the details printed along with the confirmation page and keep one copy handy for future use.
|Online Registration Start Date||22-01-2016|
|Last Date for online registration||05-02-2016|
|Final day for submitting Challan||12-02-2016|
|Final Day for online Submission||22-02-2016|