BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2016
All the candidates who have applied for the 561 posts of constable tradesman are now going to attend the recruitment test to be selected. These applicants need BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2016 to start their preparation for the career test. In this article, all the information, and the instruction have given and you will also find the direct links on this web page.
The selection department had invited application from the eligible and best-fitted candidates on or before the date. The applicants who have applied correctly and before the last date shall be called for the test. The selection of the contenders will be based on the final merit list based on the performance in the career test. BSF Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern is very important to be downloaded because the competition level for the job is quite tough so the job seekers have to do hard as well smart study.
|Name of the Authority||Border Security Force|
|Declaration Type of Content||BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus|
|Name of the Posts||Constable Tradesman|
BSF Constable Tradesman Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be based on the following levels
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
PST (Physical Standard Test)
|Name of the Categories||Chest in cms||Height in Cms|
|ST/Adivasis of all state and union territories including Nagaland and Mizoram||76-81||162.5|
|All Other State and Territories||78-83||167.5|
|Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Garhwalis, Dogras, and candidates belong to State from Arunachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh Meghalaya, Leh & Ladakh regions of Jammu and Kashmir, Manipur, Assam, Kashmir||78-83||165|
|Weight:||Proportionate to Height|
PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- There will be a race of 5 Kms in 24 minutes.
BSF Constable Tradesman Written Examination
The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written examination.
Question Type: Optional Marks Question
Total Question: 100 Questions
Total Marks: 100 Marks
Time Duration: 02:00 Hours
Language of Test: Hindi and English
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics
- Analytical Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- General Hindi/English
The detailed syllabus has given as following
General Knowledge and General Awareness
- History, Geography and Socio-Economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
- Knowledge of current events of National and International
- Applicants should have knowledge of matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected from a person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
Knowledge of Elementary Knowledge
- Number Systems
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs, etc.
The questions will be of both verbal and non-verbal type
- Venn diagrams
- Relationship concepts Similarities and differences
- Problem solving
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
General English/Hindi Language
- Ability to understand correct English/Hindi
- Basic comprehension and writing ability, etc.
- Error recognition
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc)
- Sentence Structure
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
Applicants may have more information about BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus from the Official Website