BSF Recruitment 2016
Border Security Force (BSF) is going to hire the applicants as per the requirement under the BSF Recruitment 2016 which says that there are total 1206 vacancies of Constable (GD) male and female. This is a very good opportunity for those applicants who wanted to get or do the job in the military. The official website i.e. bsf.nic.in must be noted to check out the application form and the notification since the mode of applying against this recruitment is completely offline i.e. you have to download the application form and fill it and then send the same to the postal address as mentioned in the BSF Constable Notification 2016. The candidates have to see the officially released link to fill up BSF application form for Constable Posts.
BSF Constable (GD) Notification 2016
As per the official advertisement, there are around 1206 jobs of Constable (GD )Male/Female Posts. This can be a great job chance for those applicants who have been looking for latest jobs in Delhi. The application procedure has been initiated and a lot of applicants are filing up the application form. So, if you are also one of such candidates, we recommend you to take a look at the advertisement and get the detailed information from there. The mode of submitting the application form will be offline as previously mentioned. Only those applicants who have the required eligibility criteria can register for this BSF Recruitment 2016. Please see the table below to know how the BSF Constable Vacancy can be categorized.
Total Posts: 1206
Age Limit: 18 to 23 years
Last Date: 02.09.2016
12th/10th Pass JobsNow, you must check if you can start the application form submission procedure or not. You have to see that, keep checking the following segment and you can also leave your views via the comment box below.
Border Security Force Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have passed the Matriculation (10th)/12th /Graduation from a recognized board.
To apply for this recruitment, the age of the candidates should be between 18 and 23 years on 1st January 2016. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Government.
Based on the following selection rounds, the candidates will be selected:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Documents verification
The written examination will consist of 100 multiple choice questions of 100 marks and cover the following subjects
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Elementry Mathematics
- Analytical Aptitude
- Ability to Observe and distinguish pattern
- basic Knowledge of Hindi/English
Once the selection process completes, the selected candidates will get Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/- per month.
There are various documents that candidates have to attach with the application form while sending it to the postal address as shown in the notification.
- Beginning date for applying online: 24th August 2016
- Ending date to submit online application form: 02 September 2016
How to Apply for BSF Constable Jobs 2016
- Firstly, you have to download the notification and read it carefully before applying.
- Then, you have to go to the link again to download the Application form on our site.
- There, you have to download the application form attached with the notification.
- After that, fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- After that, you have to paste the recent Passport size Photograph on the application form where required.
- Thereafter, make Fee Payment of the application form.
- Finally, when everything is done, you have to submit the Application along with relevant documents to the following address.
Frontier HQ, BSF,
Paloura Camp, Jammu,
Jammu & Kashmir,
Pin – 181124
Important Links to Follow: