BSNL JE Admit Card 2016
All the candidates who have applied for the post of a Junior Engineer(Telecom Technical Assistant ) are now looking for BSNL JE Admit Card 2016. If you are also one of those applicants then all the information about the hall ticket has given in this article so read this web page until the end.
The selection department of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited had invited applications from the willing aspirants from 10th July 2016 and before the last date 10th August 2016. Now the department is all set to conduct BSNL Junior Engineer Examination on 25th September 2016. The candidates who applied correctly and before the last date may download BSNL Junior Engineer TTA Hall Ticket from the BSNL Official Website before few weeks of career test.
|Organization Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Declaration Type||BSNL JE Admit Card 2016|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer(Telecom Technical Assistant )|
|Number of the Post||2700|
|Date of Examination||25th September 2016|
|Hall Ticket||Available Shortly|
BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Date 2016
The date of the Recruitment examination has released by the official. The examination is scheduled to be held on 25th September 2016. Applicants should download the BSNL Junior Engineer TTA Hall Ticket as soon as it releases on the main website. All the information like a venue, date, and time etc of the test shall be mentioned on the entry card. Without this call letter, no aspirant will be able to attend the test.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the career test
How to download BSNL JE TTA Hall Ticket 2016
- First of all, go to the official website which is www.bsnl.co.in, you may access the main website by clicking the direct links given at the bottom.
- Find and click on the link of Admit Card /Hall ticket/Call Letter.
- Find all the information like registration number and date of birth in given boxes and Press enter or click on the submit button
- The entry card will appear on the screen of your device.
- Download the hall ticket and take a printout of it.
- Keep it safe, and don’t forget to carry it to the test venue.
The applicants may download the hall ticket from the Official Website