Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd has unfolded its BSNL MT Syllabus 2016 for all candidates who are going to participate in Management Trainee, download Exam pattern
BSNL MT Syllabus 2016
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has unfolded its BSNL MT Syllabus 2016 for all candidates who are going to participate in Management Trainee exam which was conducted by this limited company. Contenders may check examination syllabus from this page along with BSNL Management Trainee Exam Pattern by following below stated article.
Few months ago Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited issued the recruitment notification to hire the candidates among 400 vacant positions of Telecom operator and telecom finance Posts. Now Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is ready to conduct the BSNL Management Trainee written examination which possibly held in the month of August or September, 2016.
Innumerable digit of applicants applied against this notification & now they all are searching for their Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited MT Syllabus & Exam Pattern so that they could know the complete details about this recruitment exam.
|Organizer||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Information About||BSNL MT Syllabus 2016|
|Name of the Post||Telecom operator & Telecom finance Posts|
|Examination Dates||9 August 2015 (Tentative)|
|BSNL TTA Result 2016||BSNL TTA Answer key 2016|
|BSNL MT Result 2016||BSNL TTA Syllabus 2016|
|BSNL Admit Card 2016||BSNL Recruitment 2016 (10000 Post)|
BSNL Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2016
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited proposed the syllabus & BSNL Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2016 for each of the three sections are mention below (this pattern is on the basis of previous year paper). Section and subject wise pattern are listed below applicants may take a glance on it.
BSNL MT Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern for Main examination:
- Time Duration of this exam is 3 hours Time 10 AM TO 1:00 PM.
- Negative marking is applicable for Each wrong answer, 25% marks of that question shall be deducted from right answer.
|Section-I : Management Aptitude||150|
|Section – II : Cognitive Ability||150|
|Section – III : Technical Knowledge||150|
Section I -Management Aptitude
- General Management
- Management Information Systems
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting and Fiance
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Telecom Knowledge
- Current Events of National and International Importance
Section II -Cognitive Ability
- Quantitative ability and Data Sufficiency
- Resoning (Eg : Analytical,logical,critical reasoning)
- Verbal ability, reading comprehension and analysis
Section III-Technical Knowledge:
- The syllabus for this section will be different for different streams of recruitment of telecom operations and telecom finance.
For Telecom Operations Stream:
- Materials and Components
- Physical Electronics, Electronics Devices and ICS
- Signals and Systems
- Network Theory
- Electromagnetics Theory
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Analog Electronics Circuits
- Digital Electronics Circuits
- Communications Systems
- Microwave Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Power Electronics
For Telecom Finance Stream:
- Financial Management (an overview)
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises
- Advanced Accounting
- Principles of Taxation (Tax Laws)
- Financial Statements
- Companies Act 1956 (with Amendments)
- Bare Acts
- In each section General category student have to secure 40% marks to qualify in this exam & for OBC 36% & 33% for SC/ST Candidates.
- One can fail to secure minimum qualifying marks, he / she name were not listed in the merit list that means he/she will not eligible to attend for Group Discussion and interview process.
Selection shall be based on the final merit list created by the organization with combined marks of written test, Group Discussion and interview. The percentage of weight age is given under.
- Assessment Process (written test) – 75 %
- Group Discussion – 12.5 %
- Interview – 12.5 %
Here we also allotted the study materials, candidates who want BSNL MT Exam Books official link & check the complete Process