BSPHCL Recruitment 2016
Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited releases the notification BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 for the candidates who want to get the post in Meter Reader. There are various vacant posts in the state of Bihar. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online against the advertisement BSPHCL Meter Reader Jobs. This is a good opportunity for the contender to grab a job.
BSPHCL (Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited) has recently issued a notification BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 for the candidates who want the job in government sector. The BSPHCL is going to recruit various Meter Reader in the state Bihar. Here we mention the eligibility criteria, selection process etc in the below section for the BSPHCL Meter Reader Jobs.
BSPHCL Meter Reader Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
|Organization Name||Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Name of the Post||Meter Reader|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Age Limit||21 years to 37 years|
|Qualification||Graduation in Math/Commerce|
|Last Date||Soon Updated|
Further Info About BSPHCL Recruitment 2016
Candidates must have passed Graduation with Math/Commerce from any recognized University.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit is 37 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- For general candidates Rs. 500 is considering as challan fee.
- SC/ ST of Bihar domicile have to pay Rs. 125 as a challan fee.
- Fee is to be deposited in Current A/C No.- 31963202219 in any State Bank of India branch.
- SC/ ST candidates of other States will be treated as UR candidates even for the purpose of Application fee.
- Challan form is available on the official web site.
Written test is declared to select the candidates according to the merit list.
Scale of Pay:
- Fixed remuneration for 1st year Rs. 8000/- respectively per month.
- Fixed remuneration for 2nd year Rs. 9000/- respectively per month.
- Fixed remuneration for 3rd year Rs. 10000/- respectively per month.
|Career After 12th in India||Latest Government Jobs Updates|
|BSPHCL Answer Key||BSPHCL Result|
How to Apply online BSPHCL Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website. e. www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
- Go to the notification where advertisement details are mention.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Now go to the ‘Apply Online’ section.
- Fill all the blanks carefully.
- Press the submit button.
- You will find the registration number and password.
- Save it or take a printout.
- Online Application Starts from: Updated Soon
- Last Date for Submission: Soon Updated
- Last Date for Receipt along with required certificate & fee deposit challan: Released Soon
- Start Date to Download the Admit Card from the website: Updated Shortly
- Written Test will be Held On: Soon Updated
For more info must check the official notification.