CA IPCC Online Registration 2016
Interested applicants may start the process of CA IPCC Online Registration 2016. According to Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, applicants are invited to fill CA IPCC Nov Exam Application Form 2016 online. All the interested candidates can go online and start the process before the closing date.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is responsible for managing this test at the national level and will conduct The Integrated Professional Competence Course Exam at various organized venues. Interested candidates have been keeping an eye on such hence they are recommended to the online and start the application process.
Latest News for CA IPCC Online Application forms 2016
All the interested candidates are now notified that CA IPCC Online Application Form 2016 has begun and will be accepted until 26th August 2016. Hence, individuals who are targeting to crack the contest need to start their application process now. For further updates, users are requested to stay in touch with us. The admitcardjobs.in team will bring to you freshest news regarding the same.
|Exam Organizer||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Type Of Declaration||CA IPCC Online Registration 2016|
|Name of the Examination||Chartered Accountants|
|Test Dates||Soon Release|
|Last Date for Online Application||26th August 2016|
Candidates need to focus on more details given hereunder
- Applicants must have completed 12th (Intermediate) or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- Those who have completed B.Com, M.Com, LLB, ICWA, CS or MBA in the 1st attempt are also eligible to apply.
Step – I
- Start with creating a new account on the official web portal.
- This account will be treated as a means of communication for desired applicants.
- Register yourself giving in your DOB, Mobile No., and E-mail ID.
- Then your Registration Number will be generated.
- Use this registration Number for future logins.
Step – II
Login for fee Payment
Application Fee Details are given below:
|For Both the Groups / Unit – 9||Rs. 1900/-|
|For one of the Groups / Unit 1 to 8||Rs. 1200/-|
|For Both the Groups||Rs. 2700/-|
|For one of the Groups||Rs.1500/-|
|MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANCY COURSE PART – 1, CORPORATE MANAGEMENT COURSE PART – I, TAX MANAGEMENT COURSE PART – I EXAMINATIONS|
|For Both the Groups||Rs. 2000/-|
|For one of the Groups||Rs. 1000/-|
|INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT (IRM) EXAMINATION||Rs. 2000/-|
|INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAWS AND WORLD TRADE ORGANISATION (ITL & WTO) EXAMINATION:|
|For Both the Groups||Rs. 4000/-|
|For one of the Groups||Rs. 2000/-|
Note: Payment can only be made through Master/ Credit or Debit Card.
Candidates will be judged on the basis of Written Examination.
Steps to apply CA IPCC Online Registration 2016
- Create the account on the website “icaiexam.icai.org”
- Pay online fee
- Take a printout of the documents.
- Affix recent passport size photograph and signature on it.
- Send the documents before the closing date in an unfolded envelope via Postal Service.
Important: The postal Address is given below:
Additional Secretary (Exams), Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002
Important Dates to remember in 206
- Final Date for submissions: 26th August 2016,
- Late Submissions(with a fee of INR 600/-): 1st September
|Intermediate (IPC) Examination|
|Group-I:||2 , 4, 6 & 8 November|
|Group-II||10, 13 & 15 November|
|Group-I||1, 3, 5 &7 November|
|Group-II||9, 12, 14 & 16 November|
|Management Accountancy Course Part–I, Corporate Management Course Part-I, Tax Management Course Part–I Examinations|
|Group I:||9 & 12 November|
|Group II:||14th & 16st November|
|Insurance And Risk Management Examination|
|Modules I to IV||9,12, 14 &16 November|
|International Trade Laws And World Trade Organization Examination|
|Group A||2, 4 & 6 November|
|Group B:||8 ,10 & 13 November|
Dear users get the official notification about the Examinations here.