CBSE Private Form 2017
Hey dear students who have to do study through the Central Board of Secondary Education and search the CBSE Private Form 2016 on online. Must check this page and get all detail about this. Then you are eligible for this must participate in this process of Class 10 & 12 Admission Online. This opportunity has released for those applicants who doesn’t qualify the 10th and 12th and want to qualify. So those students must check this page and fill this form according to the instruction.This opportunity is also released for those aspirants who want to do 10th and 12th but facing the financial problem and doesn’t continue their study. So through the help of this form student will continue their study.
Well, for the whole students who are waiting for the CBSC Private Forms 2017, have a good news for them. They are able to fill the online registrations for the 10th or 12th class as the university disclose the application forms on the month of November.
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Type of announcement||CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form|
|Last date to apply||Ongoing|
|Mode of apply||Online|
CBSE Private Form 2017 Eligibility
If you want to apply for this CBSE Private Form 2017 must satisfy this eligibility.
- Interested candidates who have failed in secondary school examination can also apply for this form.
- Also, candidates who cannot join the school because of financial problem or disability. Through this, all those must complete their study without any problem.
Important Point for CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form
Applicant, the private admission forms for class 10th and 12th are available on the website of CBSE board.
Don’t forget the separate fee will be charged for each paper in this form.
Charge for the exam will be stated in notice along with the application form according to the no. of subjects in which you want to take part.
A Late Fee will be charged if you send the applications after the mentioned date on the website, so apply as soon as possible and before the last date.
CBSE Admission Fee charges for the private form:
- Exam Fee for 5 Subjects in India is Rs. 500 only.
- Fee for additional 6 Subject is Rs. 200 only.
- Compartment fee 1./1-improvement/1-Additional Subject is Rs. 20 only.
- Fee for 2 or more subjects for improvement is Rs. 50 only.
- For the overseas Candidate fee for 5 subjects is Rs. 2010 only.
- Fee for additional 6th Subject for overseas candidates is Rs. 750 only
- Compartment fee 1. /1 Improvement/1 Additional Subject for an overseas candidate are Rs. 760 only.
- Fee for 2 or more Subjects for improvement for overseas candidates is Rs. 2010 only.
- Additional Fee for each practical Subject Rs. 25 Late Fee
How to Fill CBSE Class 10 & 12 Admission Form 2017
- The first student opens the official website of CBSE from this link given below.
- Select the class and domestic region for online application PDF
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Send this application form in the envelope and application form should not fold within this.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- The change of region will not be allowed after dispatches the application.