CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education already conducts their University Grants Commission NET exam, which held on 22nd January 2017, large numbers of candidates have appeared in this examination and now they all are curious to know about their CBSE UGC NET Result 2017. Authority organizes this exam of National Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Assistant Professor in both Indian Universities and colleges.
Now all the applied candidates look forward after successfully giving their examination and they all are searching their UGC NET Merit List 2017 by the help of this they should know their selection status. Therefore, we are going to tell you that your Cut off Marks List will be declared on its official website very soon after organization reveals their scorecard.
Latest Update: The CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 shall be released by the authority of the examination which is Central Board of Secondary Education, for the National Eligibility Test which is scheduled to be held on 22nd January 2017. The applicants may download the result from the main website and we have attached the direct links to it here.
|Name of Organizer||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Type of Declaration||CBSE UGC NET Result 2017|
|Exam Name||UGC NET|
|Exam Dates||22nd January 2017|
|Declaration Dates||Available on 29th May 2017|
CBSE UGC NET Jan Exam Cut Off Marks 2017
University Grants Commission is the constitutional body, which came under the Government of India which was established on December 28, 1953, in New Delhi, India. It owned and control by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development. That is why they are the head authority which conducting the examination and allowing you to download CBSE NET Jan Exam Cut Off Marks 2017.
CBSE UGC NET Jan Cut Off
|Paper and qualifying marks||General||OBC-NCL / PWD / SC / ST|
|Paper I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper III||75 (50%)||60 (40%)|
- Out of those aspirants who have cleared the above-mentioned qualifying marks, a merit list will be prepared subject and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such aspirants.
- The top 15% aspirants for each subject and category, under the merit list, will be declared NET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from out of the NET qualified candidates.
Here on this web page, we provide you all the related information and some of the important links you must get back on this and get your Merit list, so look out these steps and get your results.
Steps to get CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
- First, all the applied candidates have to visit the official website cbsenet.nic.in
- Then look out the option “Results” present on left side of the following web page.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Now enter all the necessary information in it.
- Your marks list will appear on your screen
- Save it for the future use.