CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2016
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training administers and invites candidates to fill CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2016 online. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and wish to avail the benefit are advised to go online and start applying before the closing date which will be late days of December 2015.
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training is aimed at contributing to the encouragement and betterment of educational foundation in India. This financial assistance scheme is given in order to help out students complete their schooling. This is an initiative undertaken by this organization at the National level.
As per the latest news, candidates are hereby addressed to respond to the Notification and need to Apply for CCRT Scholarship 2016 to entertain the benefits from the scheme. The applications from the aspirants should reach the official Address before the closing date which is expected to be the last week of December. Furthermore, details are given in the following sections of this page. the test will be tentatively held in May-June of 2016.
|Declaration for||CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2016|
|Organizing Body||Centre for Cultural Resources and Training|
|Last Date to Apply||December Last Week|
Details for CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2016
This Scholarship is meant for those young and creative minds who wish to excel in cultural fields like music, drama, painting, sculpture and Crafts.
Candidates can entertain this benefit initially for 2 years and can be renewed after every two years and will be attainable till the first year of graduation.
- Students who are between the age group of 10-14 years can avail this benefit.
- They will receive this benefit till they reach 20.
- To be eligible to apply candidates must be born between 01-07-2001 and 30-06-2005 with both days inclusive.
Candidates will be considered and selected on the basis of Interview/Written test to be held in May-June 2016
How to Fill online CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2016
- Applicants interested in applying must log on to the official website which is, “ccrtindia.gov.in”
- Find the Download section where the proper link is available to download the format.
- Get it and take a hard copy of it.
- Enter accurate data and paste your photo wherever required.
- The duly filled form need to be sent over to the Address mentioned below.
Address to Note
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka,
Dear friends download the Official Notice/Application form here
Please visit the Official website in case of any assistance: ccrtindia.gov.in