Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a new CDS 2016 notification among interested students to invite them to UPSC CDS II Exam 2016 Application form. Those who are interested and want to appear in Combined Defence Services Examination II may apply on or before the last date. UPSC CDS 2016 Application Form, Combined Defence Services Examination 2016 notification will release on 16th July 2016 And It is Available till 12th August 2016. This article will tell you the details of CDS 2 exam.
Interested students must have any graduate degree (in any field) and they need to visit the official website of UPSC which is www.upsconline.nic.in. For clearing the exam students who are applying should read the syllabus so they got the idea what is coming in the exam and then prepare well.
More important details for UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2016 are shown below for the students who are interested. Students who are determined and passionate are advised to prepare hard to clear the steps required for the recruitment. Best of luck students.
UPSC CDS II Exam 2016 Close Details
|Name of exam||UPSC CDS 2|
|Education required||Graduation degree|
|Last Date for Applying||12th August 2016|
|Process to apply||Online|
|Date Of Examination||23rd October 2016|
UPSC CDS 2016 Exam II Notification Full Details:
Students are advised to read this:-
Qualification needed: Students should have degree from any recognized university or Institute.
Age Limits: Age of students should not be less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on 01st January 2016. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the government announcement.
Fees:-Fees for unreserved candidates is Rs. 200/- that must be paid in any branch of SBI either by net banking or by cash. SC / ST / PH / women category candidates are exempted from payment of Fees.
Selection procedure:-Selection of students is based on the basis of their performance in written exam and then in SSB interview.
How to Apply?
Dear students, these are the steps you should follow for applying online in less time:-
- Eligible and keen desired applicants will have to visit the official site of (Union Public Service Commission) that iswww.upsconline.nic.in.
- On home page enter on “CDS 2016 Online Applications” given on the left hand side.
- Now choose “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Go to the suitable link
- Then fill all the details in Part I registration application form in correct manner.
- Attach the required documents / certificates with the application form and hit on “submit” button.
- After that make payment of application fee through proper manner.
- Then again visit the official website and proceed to Part II registration system.
- Applicants should enter Bank Transaction ID number and other details and submit it.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
Dates To Remember:
CDS II 2016 Exam Notification: Released on 16th July 2016
Last Date for Applying: 12th August 2016
Date of Examination: October 23rd, 2016
|CDS 2 Admit Card||CDS 2 Results|
Note: To Obtain further details related to CDS 2016 visit official link