Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016
We have brought good news for the job seekers, that is the Hydrological Observation Circle Central Water Commission, Noida has released notification regarding Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016 on 27th August 2016 and invited applications for CWC Skilled Work Assistant Posts within 30 days of advertisement released so hurry up read all the information and apply without any delay.
The recruitment cell of Central Water Commission has issued CWC Recruitment Notification for total 111 vacancies of Skilled Work Assistant. The eligible and best applicants shall be hired for these jobs, the willing aspirants need to submit CWC Online Application Form on or before the last date which is 27th September 2016. It is a golden opportunity for the applicants who have passed Matriculation/ITI or its equivalent and they should not miss this chance to apply for these jobs. The application form and the official notification can be downloaded using the direct links given in this article.
Central Water Commission Job Details
Organization : Hydrological Observation Circle Central Water Commission, Noida.
Type of Content: Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016
Name of the Posts: Skilled Work Assistant (SWA)
Number of the Posts: 111
Last Date to Apply:27th September 2016
Age Limit: 18-30 years
Educational Qualification: Matriculation/ITI
Application Mode: Offline
Job Location: India
Out of total vacant positions, there are 3 % posts reserved for PWD candidates
|Category||Number of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of CMS Noida Skilled Work Assistant Posts
Before Applying aspirants have to ensure that they are eligible for the post to avoid any inconvenience in the future.
The applicants should have completed Matriculation/ITI from a recognized university/ board.
The age of the job seekers should be between 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation has given to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman as per govt rules.
The selection of the contenders shall be based on the Marks Obtained in Matriculation/ITI or equivalent. The short listed candidates shall be called for Physical Test.
The scale of pay for the SWA job is Rs.5200-20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 1800/-
How to Apply for Central Water Commission SWA Recruitment
- Go to the official website which is www.cwc.nic.in, you may access the official website by clicking on the direct links at the bottom of this page.
- On the home page, click on the option Recruitment on the top menu bar
- Then Download the official notification with the application format
- Read all the information carefully and Fill all the details in the application format.
- Submit the application form to the following address with all the required documents.
To The Executive Engineer,
Upper Yamuna Division,
Central Water Commission,
B-5, Kalindi Bhawan, Tara Crescent Road,
Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi, PIN 110016.
- Certificates (Regarding Age Proof)
- Certificates of ITI/Matriculation or equivalent
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Relevant certificate of EXM and PWD
- One self-addressed envelope (Size 9”×4”)
|Date of Advertisement||27th August 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||27th September 2016 (within 30 days of advertisement)|