Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017
The Recruitment Cell for Chandigarh Police Department has circulated Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2018 online. Eligible candidates are welcomed to apply for 580 vacancies of Constable. The online registration process is just about to begin very soon by the controller of the recruitment. Therefore, applicants interested in applying are recommended to apply for the job opportunity by following the official below.
The Police Department under Chandigarh has freshly released a Recruitment notice. As stated in the Notification, there is a vacancy regarding 580 vacancies for the post of Constable. Interested aspirants if you want to fill the online application form then need to look at this Recruitment Notice which is given bellow in this page and also you can read the given instructions carefully. According to the recent news, candidates are invited to apply for the various vacant posts of Constable in the ruling precinct. Applying ones need to go through the specifics in the advertisement and start applying for Chandigarh Police Constable 520 Posts. The last date to apply online is 31-12-2015.
|Declaration for||Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|Number of Posts||580 posts|
|Closing Date to Apply||Available soon|
Also see: Latest Jobs Opportunity in Punjab Police
Further details for Chandigarh Police Constable 580 Posts
- Constable Men: 390
- Constable Women: 190
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh Constable Jobs
Here we mention full eligibility criteria for the post of Chandigarh Constable Recruitment 2017 have a look at below section.
- Applying candidates must have passed class 10th and 12th /intermediate level Examination from a recognized Board or Institution.
Candidates must be between the age group of 18-25 years for the General Category, 18-28 years for OBC and, 18-30 years for SC Candidates.
Note: For more information related to the Age relaxation norms, please refer to the Advertisement.
Applicants will have to pay Rs.300/- for General Category whereas, candidates belonging to the Reserved Category will have to pay 150 rupees as application fee amount.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test, PST and Medical Examination
As per defined by the Recruiting Authority
How to apply under Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the main website which is,”chandigarhpolice.nic.in”
- Move to the section for Recruitment and follow the one available for Constable.
- Read the Official Notification carefully before applying.
- Start applying for the above-stated job and file the application form.
- Upload the soft copies of the relevant documents.
- Save and lock the details after a close review.
- Take a hard copy of the form afterwards and keep it safe.
Dear applicants download the Official Notification here and start applying through the Official link mention Below: