Doodle 4 Google Contest 2015
Here is good news for the students that Google is going to conduct the Doodle 4 Google Contest 2015. It is for the India Students of class 1-10. Interested candidates can apply for it by looking for the notifications that are available on the Google.
When visitors log on Google website they can see a logo depicting distinguished visions, messages and cultures every time. This logo is what, called to be Doodle. Winning Doodle will be displayed on the Google India homepage on November 14, 2015, i.e. Children’s Day and the contest will be judged by very renowned people in the field.
All the interested candidates can apply for Doodle 4 Google Contest 2015 with the help of this page as well just by following the few easy steps that we are going to provide here. Stay connected with this page so as to get all the notifications regarding it.
Students of class 1st to 10th can only apply for it. Segregation of candidates will be made as under:
- Class 1-3
- Class 4-6
- Class 7-10
National Winner’s Google Doodle will be displayed on the Google India homepage on November 14, 2015, as well as:
- Medal awarded by Google
- Invitation to the award ceremony
- A Chromebook laptop
How To Apply For The Doodle 4 Google Contest 2015
Following are the few steps that are required to follow so as to fill the Application Form for Doodle 4 Google Contest 2015:-
- Type ‘Google’ on the Address bar.
- Type the ‘Doodle 4 Google Contest 2015’ on the Google.
- Select the option of Apply.
- The application form will appear.
- Download it and take a print out of it.
- Fill the Application form carefully.
- Provide all the information correctly.
- Send the Application form by post on the Address given below.
Doodle 4 Google 2015,
DDB Mudra Group, “Mudra House”,
Opp. Grand Hyatt,Santacruz (E),
Few important instructions are given below:-
- Only parents/guardians/teachers are allowed to submit the application form on behalf of the candidate.
- The application form has to be duly signed by Parent/Teacher/Guardian, without that the application will not be accepted.
- An individual participant can submit only one entry for the competition.
- Schools can submit any number of applications, but each one should be created by a different individual candidate.
- Even, classroom activities are available on the Google website to sharpen the artistic talent of children and to enable them to broaden the horizon of their imagination to give their best for the competition.
For more information regarding the Doodle 4 Google Contest 2015 visit the direct link.