DTE Recruitment 2016
Directorate of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh has exposed a recruitment notification as DTE Recruitment 2016 for filling up 2498 Posts of Anudeshak (Instructor).
Qualified and capable job hunters who want to grow their career as a government employee; they can Apply Online through the Official Website until the last date that is 10th December 2016.
All interested job finders can acquire further info on the subject of DTE Recruitment 2016 throughout here on this page of admitcardjobs.in by the expert team members.
Directorate of Technical Education Recruitment 2016:
Organization Name: Directorate of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh
Name of post: Anudeshak (Instructor)
No. of Post: 2498
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/B.Tech or equivalent
Age limit: between 21 to 40 years
Job location: Uttar Pradesh
Last Date to Apply: 10th December 2016
Uttar Pradesh Anudeshak Recruitment for 2498 Posts Details:
- The applying candidates should have NCVT/ National Apprenticeship Certificate/ Diploma/ BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification to be applicable for the posts.
- The candidates must have completed their high school education under Secondary Education Council, Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of the candidates must be between 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2014.
- Relaxation for the reserved category will be accessible according to the Govt norms.
The selected candidates will get Rs. 9300 – 34800+ GP Rs. 4200/-.
- The applicants will have to submit Rs. 100/- as the Application Fee through Challan /Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking.
- The SC/ST candidates will have to submit Rs. 50/- for the application Fee through the same mode.
|Latest Results Updatess||Recent Admit Card Updatess|
|Latest SSC Exam Updatess||Latest UPSC Updatess|
|Latest TNPSC Updatess||Latest MP Vyapam Updatess|
|Results 12th Class (Available)||Results 10th class (Available)|
Process to Apply:
- Job appliers need to go through the Official Website of the organization @ gitianudeshakup.in to apply application through the online process.
- After filling the application, form aspirants will need to upload the entire testimonials, recent photograph, with the online application.
- The last date to submit the online application form is 10th December 2014.
Dates to focus:
- Last Date to Submit the Application Fee: 08th December 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10th December 2016
Have a look on below Links:
- Check UP ITI Instructors Recruitment
- You may get other details through the Official Notification.
- Go through the link to apply online