Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016
Latest job notice issued by Eastern Railway for 579 Apprentice Vacancies, this advertisement is named as Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 which is now visible on its main website. Candidates can apply via offline (online mode is not applicable) for these posts.
Keen Job hunters who match the below mention eligibility criteria must apply aligned with these post before the last date which is 4th May 2016. We refer all the applicants must check the official notification first before applying because it introduced all the significant details in front of you.
We also offered some details on this web page also on behalf of official notice relevant to this Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 like vacancies details, age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process and way of apply etc are well tailored below.
|RRB Recruitment 2016||East Central Railway Recruitment 2016|
|Latest Railway Jobs 2016||RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016|
|RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2016||RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2016|
Eastern Railway 579 Apprentice Notification 2016
Name of the Organization: Jamalpur Rail Workshop, Eastern Railway
Job Role: Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 579 posts
Qualification: 10th Standard & 10+2
Age limitation: 15 to 24 years
Job Location: Jamalpur
Model to Apply: Offline
Closing Date to Apply Online: upcoming
|Trades Name||Total no post|
Further Info relevant to Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015
Candidates must complete & pass out their 10th Standard & 10+2 intermediate Examination & also have the ITI certificate in concerned Trades. This certificate is affiliated with NCVT/SCVT organizations.
Applicant’s age is in between 15 to 24 years as on 24th April 2015.
- For SC/ST candidate’s age relaxation is 5 years
- For OBC categories, appliers age restriction up to 3 years
- General category candidates have to pay Rs.40/- as a registration fee
- No fee for SC/ST reserved category candidates.
Note: This application fee should be sent through Postal order in favor of “FA & CAO, Eastern railway, Kolkata” payable at “GPO Kolkata” for Eastern Railway job opening
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of:
- 10th Class Percentage
- Skill Test Marks Verification
- Medical Test for recruitment in above disciplines.
Selected candidates will get a good salary with appropriate pay scale, for more details check Advt. notice.
Procedure to Apply:
- Initially, all the candidates who are interested to apply for these vacancies should log on to its official website that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then aspirants should go through suitable link in the “Recruitment” section and download application form on prearranged format.
- Now all the photocopies attested by Gazetted Officer of Application form should be sent duly filled in all respect along with all essential photocopies of documents.
- Submission form should attach with Indian postal order as admissible.
Note: Form must be filled with blue and black ink or ball point pen & then sent two self-addressed envelope( each envelops should be passed with five rupees ticket) to below mention address:
The Factory Personnel Officer,
Last date for submitting offline application form: Upcoming
Candidates can snatch complete info regarding this recruitment by the help of this official web link