Epass Telangana Scholarship 2016
Students are invited to apply for fresh as well as for the renewal of the financial assistance scheme. Every year a number of students get ready to enroll and renew Epass Telangana Scholarship 2016 2017. The Application can be completed via Electronic payment and Application System of Fellowship. Get further details about the renewal and fresh application procedure here.
For the state residents and students who are belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST can avail this beneficial amount. Please refer to the under-mentioned details for further review and insight of this financial assistance scheme. Eligible candidates need to log on to the main website and start filling the Epass Telangana Scholarship Application Form 2016.
|Declaration About||Epass Telangana Scholarship 2016|
|Organizing Body||Government of Telangana State|
|Last Date To apply||Soon Updated|
Telangana Epass Application Status 2016
Applicants, who are going to apply or are looking for a renewal of this beneficial scheme; must take a look at the below-mentioned details. It is most important to get Telangana Epass Application Status 2016 for the desired candidates. To avail this financial assistance, candidates need to fulfill these conditions to be eligible for applying.
Eligibility to fill TS Student Scholarship Application Status 2016
- A Hard Copy of the duly filled online Application form.
- BC, EBC Disabled students with parental Income below Rs.1 Lakhs.
- Students need to have at least 75% Attendance in each quarter.
Courses not eligible to Apply TS for TS E-Pass Scholarship
- Private Pilot License Courses
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses.
- Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
Details of TS Epass Scholarship Details
- Tuition Fee.
- College Name.
- E-pass Status.
- Mess Fee Details.
- Scholarship Released Date.
- Previous years Fee Transactions.
- Total Amount provided for the TS Epass Applicants.
- TS epass Scholarship amount released for how many months.
Necessary Documents required for verification
- Income Certificate which is to be made after 1st April 2016 for fresh candidates (From Meeseva Center).
- Caste Certificate. (From Meeseva Center).
- Study/Bonafide certificate for the last seven consecutive years of study.
- Seat Allotment Letter.
- A Copy of Adhaar card.
- A Copy of SSC and Intermediate Mark sheet with passing certificates.
- A Copy of Degree Diploma Certificates.
- A Copy of Bank Passbook’s first page (with account holder’s name, A/C number and IFSC code of the bank).
Note: It will be entirely up to the Authorizing body to select eligible candidates for the Fellowship. Please refer the website for insight details.
How to Apply for Epass Telangana Scholarship 2016 2017
Enter the Official web portal and start looking for renewal and fresh application links. Go through the instructions, Eligibility, and non-eligibility conditions. Complete the registration and renewal process by providing up to date and actual details. Upload the necessary documents in the form of soft copies. Complete the registration.
The Last date to apply is: Soon Updated
For applying now, please visit: telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
Dear Visitors, for regular updates and news, keep visiting Admitcardjobs.in. in case, of any suggestion and complaints refer to the Message Box below. You can subscribe to our website for free email Service.