ESIC Admit Card 2016
Employees state Insurances Corporation also known as ESIC already announce the full notification for the purpose of various recruitment of Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Stenographer & Paramedical Staff Posts. After looking out these job notifications, huge numbers of aspirants applied against these posts. Now after filling the application form authority moving forward & in the mood to announce the ESIC Admit Card 2016. Students stay with us and Download ESIC UDC MTS Steno Hall Ticket soon through this website.
All those aspirants who are preparing for this written examination and searching their call letter here and there have to wait for little more, we advise all the aspirants to stay connected with us because whenever the authority announces your ESIC UDC MTS Steno Exam Admit Card 2016 at the same time we upload the official link on our site and you may easily get your hall ticket from that particular link.
|Name of the organizer||Employees state insurances corporation|
|Information About||ESIC Admit Card 2016|
|Hall ticket Tentative dates||Awaited|
Download ESIC UDC MTS Steno Exam Hall Ticket 2016
If you are also one of the job hunters who looking out their ESIC UDC MTS Steno Exam Hall Ticket 2016 then you are on the right webpage. As we said earlier this recruitment is for 4150 Posts of Stenographers, Multi Tasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk and Paramedical Staff Jobs across India in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Haryana, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Kerala, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Odisha, Goa, Assam, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Maharashtra, Guwahati, Puducherry, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Other States. The Examination for the particular vacancies is going to be held in the upcoming months & your entry card will be uploaded by the Corporation publicly on its main official site shortly & after that candidate will be able to download the entry ticket in a correct manner.
Exam Pattern For ESIC Written test
- The written exam will be multiple choice & objective type.
- There will be a composite paper of 200 marks carrying 200 questions.
- The time duration of test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The negative marking is applicable at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer to eliminated the element of chance.
Currently, all the job hunter must keep an eye on the official site of Employees state insurances corporation in regular interval of time for getting regular updates and some important News related to your call letter you just need to keep some patience and wait for a little while. Here we mention some of the easy going steps by the help of these steps you can download your E-hall ticket.
Steps to check ESIC Admit Card 2016
- Go on to the official website i.e. esic.nic.in
- Now look out the option “Recruitment section” which is present just the center of the web page.
- Now click on the appropriate link.
- After clicking enter all the required information i.e. Registration No. Date of Birth etc
- Your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Save it and bring it at the day of examination.
Visit the official link and get your Admit Card