FCI JE Admit Card 2016
FCI JE Admit Card 2016 for Junior Engineer, AG & Typist Post is going to be available on the main website of Food Corporation of India. This company is now ready to organize its written examination for AG II & III & JE posts. For this test, FCI JE, AG Typist Hall Ticket 2016 is going to be announced by the corporation on main site.
Food Corporation of India is planned to organize the written exam as per selection process for 4318 Asst. Grade, typist (Hindi) & JE (Civil & Mechanical) posts in their multiple departments. Students who applied against this employment now ready to download their Hall ticket, through main website.
As per the latest updates FCI Call Letter for JE, AG & Typist Post will be released before 15 days of the examination. Currently, this panel issued the Exam dates which we update on the below segment of our webpage.
|Organizer||Food Corporation of India|
|Type Of Declaration||FCI JE Admit Card 2016|
|Examination Dates||Mention In Below Table|
|Hall ticket Status||Available Soon|
FCI JE, AG Typist Hall Ticket 2016
Food Corporation of India release the dates of junior engineer, AG Typist. Candidates may check the below table and see their Examination Dates based on zones:
|Zones||Exam Dates in 2016|
Those candidates, who registered their name in these zones of Food Corporation of India, can download their FCI JE, AG Typist Hall Ticket 2016 from the direct link given below.
|FCI Zones||Admit Card Release Dates|
|North Zone||Available to download|
|South Zone||Soon Updated|
|East Zone||Available Shortly|
|West Zone||Available to download|
|North-East Zone||Soon Updated|
- Post Code A: JE (Civil)
- Post Code B: JE (Electrical)
- Post Code C: JE (Mechanical)
- Post Code D: AG II (Hindi)
- Post Code E: Typist (Hindi)
- Post Code F: AG III (General)
- Post Code G: AG III (Accounts)
- Post Code H: AG III (Technical)
- Post Code I: AG III (Depot)
Pattern of written test For FCI Various Post:
- Paper-I only for Post Code F AG-III (General) and Post Code I AG-III(Depot)
- Paper- III only for Post Code E Typist (Hindi)
- Two Papers: Paper I and Paper II for the Post Code A JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL ENGINEERING), Post Code B- JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING), Post Code C- JUNIOR ENGINEER (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING), Post Code G- AG-III (Accounts) & Post Code H- AG-III (Technical).
- Paper III and Paper IV for Post Code D- AG II (Hindi).
- The Paper-I is common for post code A, B, C, F, G, H and I. Candidates applying for any ONE of the post code A, B, C, G and H will appear in Paper-I to be followed by Paper-II. Candidates applying for Post code D will appear in Paper-III to be followed by Paper-IV.
Note: Examination for Paper – I, II, III & IV shall be held in single sitting only.
|Career After 12th in India||FCI Recruitment|
|Government Jobs Updates||FCI Syllabus|
For more Details & directly download their Admit card Aspirants need to visit this official link