GSEB Recruitment 2016
Dear aspirants, gear up for another job opportunity under GSEB Recruitment 2016. There are around 921 vacancies for the post of Vidyasahayak. Gujarat Secondary Education Board has lately released a recruitment notice stating the above-stated posts and related vacancies. Applicants, who are interested in applying, must check out the details and complete the application process before the closing date i.e. 17-12-2015
Gujarat School Education Board has recently circulated a Recruitment Notice according to which there are 921 vacancies for the role of Vidyasahayak. The state education Board of Gujarat is one of the most reputed Boards of this country. This authority is also responsible for expanding and promotion of the school education at the state level in India.
As per the latest news, online applications are invited from eligible candidates. The Gujarat School Education Board invites online application for GSEB 921 Vidyasahayak Posts. Aspirants interested in applying must check the details given below and start the registration process because the last date to apply is 17th December 2015.
|Declaration About||GSEB Recruitment 2016|
|Recruitment Authority||Gujarat School Education Board|
|Name of Post||Vidyasahayak|
|Number of Posts||921|
|Last Date to Apply||17-12-2015|
Further details under GSEB Recruitment 2016
- Vidyasahayak (Class 6-8) Maths/Science- 542
- Vidyasahayak (Class 6-8) Language- 167
- Vidyasahayak (Class 6-8) Social Science- 213
Eligibility Criteria and qualification details
Applicants should be qualified in Teachers Eligibility Test
Candidate must be between the age group of 18-35 years as on 17-12-2015
Candidates have to appear in a written exam which will further decide the selection criteria for the aspirant.
For first five years after appointment, candidates will be given Rs.7800/- as a fixed amount.
How to apply against GSEB Recruitment 2016
- Aspirants must, first of all, visit the official website i.e. “vidyasahayakgujarat.org”
- Find a proper link to download the official Notification.
- Read the details in the Notification very carefully before applying online
- Start the registration process by entering your accurate information
- Upload the soft copies of the asked documents
- Pay the required fee and verify the entered particulars carefully
- Lock and save the details for before the final submission
- Take a hard copy of the application form and keep it for future use.
Dear Friends and achievers visit the following website and download the Notification to start applying