GSSSB SI Syllabus 2017
Gujarat Subordinate Services Selection Board has updated GSSSB SI Syllabus 2017 on the main website recently. The candidates, who applied for 2480 vacancies of Sub Inspector in the state can now avail the paper pattern in a printable format. The written test for the SI Grade III posts will be conducted in the upcoming days. Those, looking for a proper content outline, need to have a look down this web page.
Gujarat SSSB had earlier released a notice regarding a number of vacancies in the state departments. There were overall 2480 vacancies for the posts of Sub Inspector Grade-III. After finishing the registration process actively, candidates are ready to gear up for the coming exams.GSSSB-Syllabus-2017
These updates are hereby provided as per the information dispatched by the Gujarat SSSB. Candidates who have completed their registrations online, can now avail the study material for the written test to be held in later days. The exam is expected to be very soon and applied candidates need to check the contents and Download GSSSB Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2017 here.
|Declaration Regarding||GSSSB SI Syllabus 2017|
|Exam Date||Announced Later|
GSSSB SI Exam Pattern 2017
Gujarat Subordinate Services Selection Board is the main authority for conducting this exam at the state level. The examination is consists of the following contents. Therefore, candidates must go through the below-mentioned topics accordingly and start preparing for the examinations.
GSSSB Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
Candidates will have to attempt 2 papers namely, Part-A & Part-B
Total Marks: 400
Each Question Paper will carry 4 sections of overall 100-marks
- Questions will be based on four subjects like General Knowledge & Mental Ability.
- Law Test for Part-A and Part-B consists of Gujarati language and English language
|Part-A||Paper-I||General Knowledge & Mental Ability||100||90 Minutes|
|Paper-II||Law Subject||100||90 Minutes|
|Part-B||Paper-I||Gujarati Language||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||English Language||100||3 Hours|
- About Gujarat.
- About India.
- Books & Authors.
- Capitals & Countries.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Polity.
- Geography – India & Gujarat.
- History –India & Gujarat.
- Important Events etc.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Languages.
- Indian National Movement.
- International & National Awards.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific Developments.
- Sports & Athletes.
- Symbols & Nations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Code of Criminal Procedure 1973.
- Constitution of India; Part:3, 4, 5.
- Gujarat Police Act, 1951.
- Gujarat Prevention of Gambling Act, 1887.
- Gujarat Prohibition Act, 1949.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- Police function related to Investigation, crime control, law and order and working of a police station.
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988.
- Remaining Chapters.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989.
Gujarati & English Language:
- Antonyms etc.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
Dear Friends, get the GSSSB SI Exam Syllabus through this Official link and visit here for more info.