How to Prepare & Crack Medical Entrance Test Tips
In our country India doctors are respected and considered as the most respected citizens. They are considered as the life saviors. So, we can’t take the risks in choosing the life saviors’. We need to choose the best of all the students.
An annual report by ministry of health and family welfare told us that there are 387 Medical colleges in India. Out of them 206 are Private colleges and 187 are the government colleges.
Pattern for medical Entrance exam
- Language used for the preparation of medical entrance exam Is both English and Hindi.
- There can be a medical entrance of two stages and one stage also –one stage include only the written test and second stage include the interview session.
Eligibility for sitting in medical entrance exam
- A person should have the biology as a compulsory subject.
- A person should be an excellent scorer in the 12th standard.
- The entrance contains the question of 12th and the 11th subjects which include Physics, Chemistry, Biology and some question of mathematics an General Knowledge.
- Mostly the question paper designed is the objective type question paper.
- The minimum passing percentage for the reserve categories is minimum 55%.
How to get prepare for the entrance exam.
- Firstly we should prepare a timetable and get to work according to it.
- Do not completely give up for the preparation of medical entrance exam, give up a little time to your hobbies.
- Always clear your doubt while preparing yourselves for medical entrance do not hesitate to ask your teacher.
- Articles and newsletters by the famous doctors will prove to be very useful to you if you read out them regularly.
- You should firstly try to clear out your basic concepts about the particular topic and go through the topic deeply.
- Reading too many books by different writer is of no use you should clearly read out NCERT and that will work a lot.
- From where to prepare for the medical entrance exam.
- Firstly all the senior and teachers recommendation is for preparing from the NCERT of individual subject.
- Secondly one should prepare from the question papers of the previous years.
- Some solve sample papers are available on the internet (GOOGLE) and you can get help from there.
Institute for the coaching of medical entrance cracking
- Aakash institute is the leading institute for the medical coaching .
- Many other leading institute are there for providing you with the Medical tutorials such as- Brilliant Tutorials, Carrier point, Kota , Naik Academy Mumbai.