ICET Application Form 2016
Candidates are invited to fill ICET Application Form 2016 online. Candidates who wish complete their Post Graduate programs like MBA and MCA can go online and start applying as soon as the lines are open. Telangana State Common Integrated Entrance Test gets conducted every year. And for this time candidates are required to check the TS ICET 2016 Notification.
As we said, that this test is taken every year for the desired applicants who wish to take admission to the MCA and MBA Programs. This exam was previously conducted by the name of Andhra Pradesh ICET and now it’s been termed as Telangana state Integrated Common Entrance Test. Hence, all the in-state candidates who want to complete their postgraduate programs will be participating in the test.
Current News for TS ICET 2016 Notification
Fresh online registrations will start from 10th March 2016. Candidates are recommended to check the online TS ICET 2016 Notification and then begin the registration accordingly. The Application form will available to be filled till the last week of April 2016. Therefore, candidates are requested to go through the Notification and begin registering.
|Exam Conducting Body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the Examination||Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Age Limit||21 or below|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Final week of April 2016|
More Details for ICET Application Form 2016
Criteria and Educational Qualifications:
- For MBA, Candidates should have secured at least 50% aggregate (45% for reserved Categories) in B.Tech or in a 3 year Degree program.
- For MCA, applying candidates must have completed Tech or a 3 year degree program with at least 50% aggregate Marks (45% for Sc/ST/OBCs) along with Mathematics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level.
- Applicants must be an Indian Citizen and must also fulfill the criteria for the state and out state regulations as per the Council.
Applicants must be 21years or below to be eligible to apply.
Application charges will be Rs.250/- which is only to be submitted via online mode.
Note: Late fee will be charged for a late submission.
Aspirants will get shortlisted on the basis of the scores produced in the Test.
How to fill ICET Application Form 2016
First and foremost step is to visit the official website “tsicet.org”. Then follow the “apply online” link and start the registration process. Enter the accurate and true particulars and upload the relevant documents. Pay the online fee after registration and complete the online process. Finally, save the details and take a print out of this form.
Important dates in 2016:
- Online Application begins from: 2nd week of March 2016.
- Last date for Online Application: Last week of April 2016.
- Admit Card will be available from: by 1st week of May 2016.
- Exam Date: After 20th May 2016.
Note: This exam will be held at 15 pre-organized centers names of which are given in the table.
Applicants need to visit this important link: tsicet.org
Drop your queries and comments in the Text Box below and share this information with others. We are happy to provide our users every latest detail.
Thanks for visiting this page and All the Best for the Exams-Admitcardx.in Team