ICSI Admit Card 2017
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is almost ready to declare the ICSI Admit Card 2017 for the exam of Company Secretary December 2017. All the appliers who are looking for CS Exam Hall Ticket they can download it through links given on this web page.
This Institute organizes their examination in the month of December for CS Foundation, Executive & Professional posts, and issues they are respective admit card in a month of November and December. We advise all the applied candidates ICSI CS Dec Exam Hall Ticket is necessary to download and get the entry in the examination hall.
Latest Update: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India will release the ICSI Admit Card 2017 on their official website and the candidates may download it from the direct links given below this page.
|Exam Conducted By||The Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Type of Declaration||ICSI Admits Card 2017|
|Exam Name||Company Secretaries|
|Exam Date||December 2017|
|Hall ticket Status||Available Soon|
ICSI CS Exam Date
- CS Foundation Exam – December 2017
- ICSI CS Executive Exam – December 2017
- CS Professional Exam – December 2017
ICSI CS Dec Exam Hall Ticket 2017
As we know this organization set up for CS Act, 1980 for the guideline and progress of the career of company secretary in India. As per the stipulation of the Companies Act, 1956, all such corporations having a remunerated asset of Rs. 500 M are compulsory required to appoint a full-time Company Secretary. Therefore on behalf of this matter organization conducting this CS exam in December and declare their ICSI CS Dec Exam Admit Card 2017 in the month of as per the notification.
Call letter for the appropriate test is available now on the authorized website. Applicants download their hall ticket by looking out the following details which we mention below in the form of steps.
Check Also>>> ICSI CS Dec Result 2017
Steps to download ICSI Admit Card 2017
- Aspirants must visit the official website of Institute of Company Secretaries of India which is www.icsi.edu
- Now you have to press on the appropriate link for call letter.
- Then enter your other required details in the given space like registration no. Date of Birth etc.
- Submit all the details.
- As soon as you submitted all the details your call letter will be generated on the display.
- Download it and keep it safe to carry in the examination hall.
Note: Must carry your call letter on the day of the test, without it, you will not allow sitting in the examination hall.
Visit the official link and download Entry card.