IFS 2016 Application Form
Union Public Service Commission now started the IFS online registration 2016. Hence, candidates who are ready to take part in Indian Forest Service Examination can fill out the IFS 2016 Application Form for various posts under forest department in a little while. Interested appliers may check the UPSC IFS Notification through reading this page & grab complete details.
UPSC organize this Indian Forest Service Programmme (Preliminary and Mains) once in a year and large digit of graduate degree holder candidates participate in this examination. If you are also one of the candidates to work under the Union Public Service Commission they apply online against their several vacancies by filling IFS 2016 Application Form on or before the last date which is 27.05.2016
Latest Announcement: Instead of wastage of your valuable money and precious time aspirants advises to check the eligibility norms well define below through. For achieving more detailed information related with the UPSC IFS 2016 Registration, candidates should carefully read out the given notification which is provided below:
IFS 2016 Online Registration Notification
|Name of Department||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Indian Forest Service|
|Academic Records||Graduate Degree Holder|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply Online||27th May 2016|
More Info for IFS 2016 Application Form:
Candidates who wish to get job in UPSC Indian Forest Service must be either:-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin (PIO) who has migrated from Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Can also apply.
Eligible student should have Graduate Degree with one or more of the subjects like:
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences/
- Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Fascinated candidate’s age should be in between 21-32 years for UPSC IFS Examination.
Students will be given relaxation as per norms govt. of India.
SC/ST students will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC students will be given 3 years relaxation as on 1st August 2016.
Students have to submit Rs. 100/- as application fee by going through in any SBI branch by cash or by using net banking or any other mode of online payment for this Indian Forest Service Program.
- Reserved category candidates (All females/ SC/ ST/ PH etc.) are exempted from paying application fee.
Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary written exam (Objective type) and Mains written exam. After passing both examinations, students will be shortlisted for interview and selection of the shortlisted students will be made on their performance in interview.
Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern:
- Preliminary Examination: This includes two compulsory papers. Each paper will be 200 marks for two hours. First paper will be objective type and second paper will be subjective type.
- Main Examination: It consists six papers as following:-
|Paper 1||General English||300 Marks|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper 3||Any two subjects 200 marks to be selected from the list of each the optional subjects set out in Para 2 below. Each subject have two papers||200 marks for each paper|
How to fill application form for UPSC IFS 2016 – 2017:
- Visit the authorized portal of this commission that is upsc.gov.in
- Now search “Indian Forest Service Examination, 2016” in “What’s New” section & click on it.
- After that, applicants will get the official notification regarding UPSC IFS Exam that must be read carefully before filling.
- In the end, click the link under Part-I Registration and fill all the required details and upload the photographs and signature.
- After this process, students need to submit the fee.
- After fee submission completed applicants need to log on to its main website again and fill required bank details before final submission (Part II Registration).
- Contenders must take out the print out of filled application form for future use.
- Last Date of filling online application form: 27th May 2016
- IFS preliminary exam date:7th August 2016
Links To Follow:
011- 23385271, 011- 23381125, 011- 23098543 (on working days from 10.AM to 5.00PM)