Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
The Indian Bank has made an announcement regarding Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 eligible Ex. Serviceman Candidates in the state of Tami Nadu. The application format is available now and you may get all the information and direct links in this article.
Offline Applications has invited from the willing and eligible aspirants for total various vacant positions of Armed Guard-cum-Sub Staff in the department. The selection department has issued Indian Bank Job Notification on their official website and invited applications from willing contenders. Indian Bank Job Application Forms have to be submitted before 2017. Applicants are advised not to wait for the last date and apply for Armed Guard-cum-Sub Staff Vacancies as soon as possible without any delay.
Indian Bank Armed Guard-cum-Sub Staff Job Details
|Name of The Organization||The Indian Bank|
|Type Of Declaration||Indian Bank Recruitment|
|Name of Post||Armed Guard-cum-Sub Staff|
|Number of the Post||Various|
|Last Date||Soon Release|
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Bank Armed Guard-cum-Sub Staff Posts 2017
- The applicant should be an ex-serviceman and should have served in fighting Arms in Army/ Navy or Air force.
- The candidates should have passed 10th Standard but should not have passed 12th.
- The contender should be rank up to Havildar or equivalent ( for Navy and Air Force only)
- The applicants must have proficiency in Tamil.
The character of the candidate should be Exemplary at the time of discharge.
The Age of the contenders should be more than 45 years.
The selection process will consist of the following levels
- Screening of Applications
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Test
Physical Fitness Test
|Test||Minimum Qualifying Standards|
|5 Meter shuttle||11 Times in a minute|
Syllabus for Written Test
There will be objective type test in the English language. The paper will cover questions of following subjects
- General Knowledge
- Simple Arithmetic
- Knowledge in Security Aspect
- Basic of Banking
The selected aspirants shall get a salary of Rs. 9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3-16580-655/3-18545 (20 yrs)
How to Apply for Indian Bank Vacancies 2017
The mode of applying for the posts is offline and you may follow the instructions as under
- First of all, go to the official website and that is www. , Direct links are given at the bottom of this web page.
- Click on the Career link and download and read the official notification carefully.
- Download the application form and fill all the details in it properly.
- Attached a recent passport size photograph and send it to the following address with required documents.
Asst General Manager (HRM) Indian Bank,
HRM Department 254-260,
Avvai Shanmugam Salai,
Pin code – 600 014.
The aspirants should attach the recent passport sized photo graph and enclosed copies of following documents with the application form.
- Discharge Book
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Caste/Community Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
|Date of Commencement||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Submit Application||Soon Release|
Important Links of Indian Bank Recruitment 2017