Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has successfully announced the notification for Junior Intelligence Officer Jobs. In order to apply for this Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017, candidates have to download the advertisement for IB Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancies 2017 for knowing the eligibility criteria that consist of age limitation, application fee details, selection process, and much more. All of this can be done using the official website. If you want to skip the step of searching the notification and application form link, you may direct do so by visiting the official links mentioned in this page.
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Notification Summary
IB India has been providing a lot of job opportunity to those who are worth it. Recently, an announcement for the fulfillment of vacant posts of Junior Intelligence Officer has been done. There are more than 161 posts in this respect and only those who are eligible can apply. To check out the eligibility, you have to go through our web page
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau Investigation Department|
|Post Name||Junior Intelligence Officer|
|No.of Vacancies||161 Posts|
|Publish Date||03rd March 2017|
|Last Date||2nd May 2017|
IB Junior Intelligence Officer jobs 2017 Eligibility criteria
Interested applicants who wish to fill this IB Junior Intelligence Officer Jobs form must check this eligibility detail which will mention below:
Interested applicants who wish to fill this form must Complete 12th with Mathematics and Physics as well as have ITI Course in Radio Technician / Electronics / Electronics & Communication.
The age limit for Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 is gives below:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years.
- OBC: – 30 years
- SC/ST: – 32 years
Fee of Application:
The application fee detail wills mention below:
- For General/OBC Category (Male Candidates): 50/-.
- SC/ST and Female: No Fees
Procedure of Selection:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
After the completion of selection process, Candidates salary wills mention below:
- 5200/-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2400/– per month.
How to Apply for MHA IB Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy 2017
- To apply interested applicants you have to firstly visit the main website i.e. www.mha.nic.in
- After that, you need to get the notification of this recruitment.
- Then find the procedure and follow apply online link.
- Fill up Application Form with the help of require documents.
- Thereafter Pay requirement application fee and don’t forget to attach the documents as required.
- After that, recheck the application form and finally, save the same for further use.
To Fill online Application Form visit this Official Link