IOF Recruitment 2017
The Ordnance Factory Board recently releases IOF Recruitment 2017 for total 3880 vacancies for Semi-Skilled & Group C. Eligible candidates can apply Indian Ordnance factory vacancy 2017 through online process from 29th May to 26th June 2017. The candidate can apply here by the ink given below. You are on the correct page. This Page explains Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
About OFB: -Ordnance Factory has been functioning since 1775. Headquarter of ordnance factory has been located at Ayudh Bhawan in Kolkata until now. The ordnance factory is good manufacturing store was established to meet the transport need of the armed forces. Ordnance Factory Board has 41 ordnance factories, 9 training institutes, 3 regional marketing centers and 4 regional controllers of Safety.
Details of Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
- Organization name: – Indian Ordnance Factory
- Name Of The Post: – Semi-Skilled & Group C
- Total vacancies:-3880
- Pay scale:-5,200-20,200
Eligibility Criteria of OFB Semi-Skilled & Group C Jobs 2017
Education Qualification: – To apply for the Indian ordnance factory candidate must have passed 10th class/12th class /diploma/ITI/
Age Limit: -for applying the OFB board Indian recruitment 2017. The age of candidate should be between 18 to 32 years
- OBC category:-3 years
- ST/SC category:-5 years
- PWD category:-10 years
- Written test
- Trade test
- General/OBC :-Rs.50
- SC/ST/PWD: -NIL
- Online Application starting date:-5th June 2017
- Last date of submitting application:-26th June 2017
How to apply IOF 3880 Semi-Skilled & Group C Vacancies
The last date to apply is 26th June 2017 through its official website. The candidate needs to keep all the documents to be scanned for upload in the application. We have provided below some basic steps you can follow the to fill OFB vacancy application form 2017
- Candidate must visit the official website.
- Download the advertisement and read all the instructions.
- Fill the form like the registration no, date of birth.
- Then attached the scan of all candidates and a recent photo.
- Recheck the application form.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of it for further use.