IPU CET Syllabus 2016
Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University has recently updated IPU CET Syllabus 2016 on the main web portal. According to the detailed information, candidates have finished the successful online registrations for B.Tech, BBA, MBA, and MCA courses. Now, they the applicants are in search of the updated syllabus and pattern to appear in the Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test for 8th May 2016 Exam.
Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University is a Grade-A accredited University located in Delhi. This reputed varsity is famous for offering various programs in Engineering diploma, post graduation diploma, Bachelor’s degree, and Masters Degree courses. The courses offered are Bachelor in Technology, Bachelor in Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application, Masters in Business Administration and, Master in Computer Applications. To be eligible to take admission in any of these programs, it is necessary for an applicant to undergo a Common Entrance Test. After registering for this test, time is to start preparing for the examination. The applied candidates are in search for the examination syllabus to prepare well and to perform better. Thus, the complete and detailed syllabus has been given in the following part of this website.
Here we are once again with the recent updates for our dear aspirants regarding IPU CET Syllabus 2016. Candidates, who submitted their timely registrations for this national level entrance exam, are now notified that they can download the exam pattern and read through the exam syllabus for better preparations. This Common Entrance Test will be taken for the registered candidates on 08th May 2016. Further information is specified hereunder.
|Declaration About||IPU CET Syllabus 2016|
|Examination Organizing Body||Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi|
|Name of Exam||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test|
|Number of Seats||Various|
IPU CET B.tech/BBA/MBA/MCA Exam Pattern 2016:
- The Common Entrance Test will be available in English Language only.
- The maximum time limit specified for this test is 2hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the paper.
- For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 4 positive marks
- There will be negative marking, for each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- This test will be in pen and paper based.
- The entire examination Pattern will be based on the topics related to 11th & 12th Standard level.
IPU CET Syllabus 2016 Physics
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory.
- Communication System.
- Current Electricity.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Electronic Devices.
- Laws of Motion.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- The Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Physics and Measurement.
- Properties of Bulk Matter.
- Work, Energy, and Power.
IPU CET Syllabus 2016 for Chemistry
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Chemistry of Representative Elements.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics.
- Molecules of Life.
- Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in the Organic Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Solid State & States of Matter.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Transition Elements Including Lanthanides.
IPU CET Maths Syllabus 2016
- Complex Numbers
- Linear equations
- Linear Programming.
- Integration and Differential Calculus.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Sequence and Series
- Permutation and Combinations.
- Relations and Functions.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Straight Lines and Conic Sections.
- Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions.
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
How to download IPU CET Syllabus 2016
- Visit the official website for the University which is, “www.ipu.ac.in”
- Find a suitable notified link and obtain the syllabus pdf and also the paper pattern.
- After downloading this pattern and important topics, have a hard copy of it fir more easy use.
Dear applicants get further details by visiting: www.ipu.ac.in
Examination date: 08th May 2016