IRB Police Recruitment 2016
Dear Job seekers, Central Government of India has decided to conduct a whole new IRB Police Recruitment 2016. This idea for filling Constable Class IV 17000 Posts has emerged in order to provide law and order in the nation at a better level. As seen from the past few days, there is a rise in Naxal and terrorism activities in the remote and far away areas. Following such circumstances, the Central Security officials have reached a conclusion to launch Indian Reserve Battalion. Under this group, candidates will be invited to apply for Special Police Constable Posts.
The vacancies will be available for five states namely Maharashtra, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and Odisha. The recruitment council will be requiring brave and fit individuals to fill these vacancies. Applicants are hereby informed that they can start applying by sending their online registration forms via the official website. The registration process will begin in a few days and desiring applicants will be notified according to the further updates released regarding IRB Police Recruitment 2016
Dear friends, get ready for another job opportunity under the central government. All the necessary details have been mentioned in the sections of this page. Candidates, who wish to join Indian Reserve Battalion, need to go through these important details and start sending their application forms, as soon as the dates for registration gets announced the final date for online registrations hasn’t been clarified yet and will be notified to the candidates via this website.
|Declaration About||IRB Police Recruitment 2016|
|Recruitment Conducting Authority||Central Government|
|Name of Post||Special Constables|
|Number of Vacancies||17000|
|Last Date for Applying||Updated Soon|
Further Details regarding IRB 17000 Constable Vacancies 2016
Job Role: Special Police Constable
Number of new IRBs to setup: 17
State wise details
|State name||Post name||Number of IRBs||Number of posts|
Education and eligibility required
- Applying candidates must have completed Class 10th or 12th from a recognized Board or University
- Candidates must belong to Indian State to be eligible to apply.
An applicant must be a minimum of s18 years and a maximum of 25 years.
To know more about the Application charges or fee relaxation, please refer to the official Notification
Applying ones have to go through a written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Strength Test, Medical exam, and a final Interview.
All the new appointees will be awarded a salary package as specified by the government recruiting authority.
How to apply for IRB Police Recruitment 2016
- Applicant needs to visit the official notification on the official web address assigned by the recruitment conducting authority.
- On the Homepage of the site, there happens to be a validated link for the above-stated notification.
- Then find and follow a suitable link to download the notification.
- Read the instructions and carefully check for your eligibility status before applying.
- Start the online registration process by giving your accurate data.
- Upload the soft copies of the required documents.
- Duly fill the application form and take a quick look at the entered data.
- Submit the application and get a hard copy of it.
- This form is then to be enclosed in an envelope and sent to the official address stated by the Officiating authority.
- The official website and Postal Address have well mentioned in the Official Notification accordingly.
Check the Official Website here