ISRO JPA Recruitment 2016
Indian Space Research Organization has launched ISRO JPA Recruitment 2016 Notification for this year. As per the advertisement, there are 185 vacancies that are required to be filled immediately. Aspirants desiring to apply are hereby notified about this opportunity and need to start registering for the hiring process. The final date for online registrations is 11-02-2016 and for submitting the hard copy of the application form is 20-02-2016. Therefore, candidates are recommended to check further job requirements given under this section.
The Indian Space and Research Organization is the body operated under the government of India. With a number of running branches under, this organization is well known for the research and technological breakthroughs worldwide. The placement cell under this authority has recently released a notification and invites suitable candidates to take on the jobs for various posts. The posts are namely Junior Personal Assistant and Assistant. The availability of seats is given as per the number of posts available in the undertaken departments.
Dear aspired Job seekers, if you are searching for great career building opportunity, then you have reached the right website. We would like to inform you about ISRO JPA Recruitment 2016. Under the placement process, there are 185 overall vacancies need to be filled out of which 27 posts are for Assistant, 4 posts for the stenographer, and 154 vacancies are for Junior Personal Assistant. The final day for filling online Application form is 11th February 2016 and after filling the form duly, a printed copy must be sent to the official address on or before 20th February 2016.
|Declaration About||ISRO JPA Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Stenographer, Assistant, and Junior Personal Assistant|
|Name of Organization||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Number of Vacancies||185|
|Last Date to apply Online||11-02-2016|
More Info for ISRO Stenographer Assistant Vacancies 2016 for 185 Posts
- Junior Personal Assistant: 157 Posts
- Assistant: 27 Posts
- Stenographer: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/Educational Qualifications:
For JPA and Steno Posts:
- Applying Candidate should have completed Graduation or Diploma and First Class Secretarial Practice having.
- Applicant must have worked as a stenographer for one year with a minimum typing speed of 80 w.p.m in English.
For Assistant Posts:
- Candidates must have successfully completed Graduation with Arts/Commerce/Science/Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
AS on 11-02-2016, applicant must be either 18 years minimum or 26 years at most.
Rs.100/- need to be paid as an application fee from a State Bank Branch
Note: No fee will be charged for SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
A written examination will be held for these vacancies which will be followed by a final Interview.
Important: For Stenographer posts, candidates are to appear for A typing Test.
After the appointment, the joining candidates will be given Rs. 5,200- Rs.20,200/- with GP Rs. 2,400/-
Candidates are also notified that the examination will be conducted on 23rd March 2016 at various nationwide locations as the recruitment will be done at a national level. The recruitment will be done for these Centers/Units namely Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Shriharikota, and Thiruvananthapuram.
How to Apply under ISRO JPA Recruitment 2016
- Please visit the official web address to start applying online that is, “www.isro.gov.in”
- Look for the related notification link and go through it for the above-specified posts.
- Read every important instruction before applying for the jobs.
- Complete the registration process by filling the application format with accurate and true personal records
- Upload the soft copies of your required documents if required.
- Verify the entered details before you submit your application form.
- At last, submit the form and get a hard copy for sending it to the official postal address.
- Keep one copy along with you and other copy of this duly filled form must be sent to address stated below well before the closing date.
Administrative Officer (ICRB),
Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road,
Bengaluru – 560 094.
Dates to Note
Last Date for online Registrations: 11-02-2016
Closing date for fee payment: 12-02-2016
Final Date for Submitting application form: 20-02-2016
Date of Examination: 27-03-2016
- Dear candidates download the Official Notification here
- Start Applying for ISRO 185 Assistant Jobs here
- For more details please visit: isro.gov.in