Jati Praman Patra Online
Dear candidates if you belong to reserved categories such as Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes, and Other Backward Cast then you will have the need of Caste Certificate for every educational and official paperwork. So, you must have your own Caste Certificate (जाति प्रमाण पत्र). Sometimes it becomes difficult to apply online for caste certificate. Therefore, here we are giving ways and further important details to apply for Jati Praman Patra Online. All mentioned details of this subject are well furnished by the team members of admitcardjobs.in.
A candidate who belongs to a reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) then he/she will have to submit his/her cast certificate that will prove that he/she belongs to a reserved category. Thus, it is an essential document. All related aspirants must have Jati Praman Patra. To get the caste certificate one must have to apply through online mode. The application form and fee for this certificate are also submitted via the online channel. Let’s have a look at important details of this subject which will be helpful for you while applying online for caste certificate.
Importance of Jati Praman Patra
This is an important certificate for those people who belong to reserved category. For students it is used to admission in school and college, to apply for any kind of scholarship, for a recruitment notification and many others. So, it is the most useful document for reserved class people. On this web page, we have mentioned all documents which are necessary to apply for caste certificate. Check this out!
Essential Documents for Caste Certificate
To apply for Jati Praman Patra one must have to submit following documents:
- Affidavit attested by Oath Commissioner
- Council/warden / village head regarding the caste certificate
- Xerox copy of Ration Card
- Further documents can be required according to the condition.
Jati Praman Patra Application Fee
While applying for caste certificate you will have to pay some application charges as per the governmental norms.
How to Apply Online for Jati Praman Patra
- First of all, go the authorized website of social welfare department of your state.
- Now click on apply for caste certificate link.
- Fill the application form and upload all required documents.
- Now make the payment of required fee.
- Check the preview of this form and submit this form.
- Now take a hard copy of this form and submit it to the related department of your district.
So, candidates, this was the information on the subject of Jati Praman Patra Online. If you are looking for the government job, call letter, syllabus, result and many others then you can search that on our web address www.admitcardjobs.in. Before leaving the page you must check below given significant links that may be useful for you.
Social Welfare Departments Websites of All States of India