JEST 2017 Admit Card
Joint Entrance Screening Test is going to be held on 19th February 20
17 all Participants can download their JEST 2017 Admit Card through the official site and check the examination date of the JEST exam. Many students successfully submitted now they all are waiting for the hall ticket to attend the entrance exam if you are one of them who are searching then you read the details which are mention below.
Individuals want to get admission in Ph.D. / Integrated Ph.D. Program in the stream of Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience, need to appear for the Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST).
Latest Update: All the candidates are informed that the Joint Entrance Screening Test is going to be managed on 19th February 2017 and the JEST 2017 Admit Card shall be available from 15th January 2017 so stay connected with us for regular updates.
|Examination name||Joint Entrance Screening Test|
|Date of exam||19th February 2017|
|Details about||JEST 2017 Admit Card|
|Status||Available From 15th January 2017 (Tentative)|
IISER JEST Hall Ticket 2017
Now the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research is going to make the call letter available to all the candidates on the official website. Those who had applied can download the admit card from the official website or simply click the link provided below. The exam is scheduled to be held on 19th February 2017. It is advised to the candidates to download and take a printout of the admit card and carry it along with you to the examination hall as it is one of the mandatory documents to carry along.
IISER JEST 2017 Exam Pattern
The IISER JEST 2017 for Ph.D. / Integrated Ph.D. Programme is given under this article. JEST entrance test will be directed to given exam date. In JEST, the questions for this examination will be from the general syllabus for Graduation and Post Graduation level.
- The question paper will be in English.
- The JEST exam time length of time is 3 hours.
- Question paper comprises of Objective type question with multiple choices.
- The JEST exam is for aggregate 100 marks.
- Physics question paper incorporates of 2 segments, the first section incorporates 25 addresses each conveying one marks. The second section contains 25 addresses each conveying three marks.
Candidates, you must carry your IISER JEST Hall Ticket 2017 when you comes for the exam if you have the entry ticket then you will allow attending otherwise to will be enter in the examination room, so better for you to bring your admit card.
If you are applied then you need to download the admit card if you know how to collect the hall ticket then you must download before the exam and if you do not know how to collect the call letter from the official website then need to read the steps and easily get the hall ticket.
Downloading steps of the JEST 2017 Admit card
- Open the official website which is www.jest.org.in
- Then check the column of latest new.
- Choose the hall ticket option.
- Enter the information which is asked by the page.
- Your hall ticket will be shown on the monitor screen.
- Take a print out of the admit card.
- And bring on the date of examination.
For more information please visit the Official Website