Jharkhand Sachivalaya Admit Card 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission now declare the Jharkhand Sachivalaya Admit Card 2017 over the internet. Candidates, who applied for the posts of Stenographer Clerk, can check their JSSC Sachivalaya Stenographer Clerk Hall Ticket here through the help of the official link available on our web page. The written test for these posts will take place on Upcoming for which the candidates can check their call letters now.
JSSC has been issued Advertisement on 06/05/2015 for the post of Lower Division Clerk for Recruitment in Jharkhand Sachivalaya. The Department will organize this Exam for Clerk Post under Jharkhand Sachivalaya Lipikiya Seva Competitive Exam. Exam for JSLSCE 2015 will conduct in Upcoming. Here we are with great news for such concerned applicants that they can now check the Hall Ticket here on this web page.
Jharkhand SSC now uploaded the Admit Card for Stenographer Clerk Post. Aspirants can download their admit card through the direct link given at below. Jharkhand Sachivalaya Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 can be downloaded easily through the official link given in the following section. Stay connected to us for more details.
|Declaration For||Jharkhand Sachivalaya Admit Card 2017|
|Examination Date||17.01.2017 (Sunday)|
JSSC Sachivalaya Clerk Hall Ticket 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is responsible for conducting the recruitment process for the above-stated posts. After successful application, candidates have been searching for a proper web portal to get the recent admit card updates. They are hereby informed that every update regarding Jharkhand Sachivalaya Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 can be checked and downloaded from this web page.
Applicants are also suggested to stay alert on the internet because important information like examination Date and Venue will be disclosed in the Admit Cards respectively. This is why users need to keep visiting the official website and keep in touch with us for the regular updates.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be one composite paper carrying four parts: (i) General Science (ii) General Studies (iii) Arithmetic (iv) Hindi.
- The time duration of this test will be 02:00 hours (180 minutes).
- 01 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and 0.333 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Here are some easy to follow and for our users’ further support, our team has designed some simple as well as useful instructions on how to receive the Admit cards online. Users are suggested to go through the steps and follow the Official link given up next.
How to get Jharkhand Sachivalaya Admit Card 2017
- Log on to the official web portal i.e. www.jssc.in
- On the Homepage of the portal, look for the Latest updated link.
- Follow the most suitable link given for Admit Cards.
- On the Login page, provide your Registration Id and Password or Date of Birth.
- Push the enter button and wait for the ticket to get generated on the computer screens.
- Now get the hall ticket printed and keep a copy of it for urgent use.
Dear friends follow the Official website for the commission: www.jssc.in