Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission invites application for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 online. Recently the state commission circulated a notice regarding 1427 vacancies in the state departments. Candidates need to check the related details in the following sections and start applying for the same before the closing date which is 26th June 2017.
Dear job seekers here is the latest job recruitment news for you from the state of Jharkhand which is provided by Jharkhand SSC. There are overall 886 vacancies for the role Amin & Revenue Employee. As stated in the official Notification, eligible candidates are welcomed to apply for the job after checking the necessary information given in the following segments of this web page.
Get the latest job updates here, dear candidates are invited to apply online for the vacancies in JSSC Jharkhand. Candidates, who are interested in applying for the posts, must go through the details given below before filling the Application Form online. Applicants must complete the registration before the closing date as we mention in the first passage.
Name of department
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
Jharkhand Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies
|Location of job||
Name of the post
|Amin, Revenue Employee Posts|
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10th June 20170
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26th June 2017
- Date of Written Examination: Aug/ Sep 2017
Find more government jobs
Further details for JSSC 886 Amin, Revenue Employee Posts
Here we showing you the whole details and eligibility regarding JSSC 886 Amin, Revenue Employee Posts.
Educational Qualification and criteria:
Applicants must have passed 12th standard education and ITI from a recognized state Board Institution.
individuals age must be in between 18 to 35 year as on 25th Jan 2017
Candidates have to pay Rs.460/- for Unreserved categories and Rs.115/- for reserved Class.
Aspirants will have to appear in written tests and Personal interview.
Those, who get appointed for the job will be awarded Rs. 21700 to 50000 rupees.
How to Apply for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017
- Applicants must visit the official web portal which is, “jssc.in”
- On the homepage, look for the latest Notification and download it.
- Read each and every important detail carefully before filling the application form.
- Start applying for the warder posts by entering correct and accurate particulars.
- Upload the images and save the details.
- After carefully checking the provided data, save and continue the process.
- Proceed to online payment.
- Finally, get the application format printed and save one copy for future use.
Dear job finders read the Official Notification here and start the online application process here.