KARHFW Recruitment 2017
Department of Health and Family Welfare Karnataka has lately released official Notice regarding KARHFW Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for 889 Staff Nurse Posts. Candidates may apply for this vacancy via online mode before the closing date for online registration is 26th July 2017. For more information on the subject, candidates need to refer to the details given below.
Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department Haidarabad Karnataka has just started the KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment for the aspired candidates. There are 889 available positions for driver roles as stated by the recruiting authority. Hence, eligible and experienced candidates are required to submit their application forms online at the latest.
As per the latest Employment Notification, Karnataka Department of Health and Family Welfare has invited candidates to apply for KARHFW Recruitment 2017 online. The candidates, who find this information useful, can go online to check the Official Notice and start the application process before the final date of Application which is 26th July 2017
- Name of the department: Department of Health and Family Welfare Karnataka
- Declaration for: KARHFW Recruitment 2017
- Total number of post: 889 posts
- Location of the job: Karnataka State
- Job cadre: Government job
- Application method: Online mode
- Official website: karnataka.gov.in
- Starting date for submission of online application: 27th June 2017
- Last date for submission of online application: 26th June 2017
- Last date for Payment of Application fee: 27th July 2017
Further Details for KARHFW 889 Staff Nurse 2017
Educational Qualification and other criteria
The aspirant who wants to apply for this job notification will have the complete 10th standard qualification from any recognized board or institute.
- Candidates belonging to general category must be between the age group of 18- 35 years.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of the organization.
- General Candidates must pay Rs.300/- and reserved candidates need to pay Rs.100/-
Note: Fee should be submitted in computerized post office only through e- payment.
Selection will be based on the Marks secured in the Academic years and personal interview.
Candidates who will be appointed against available vacancy will get 17,650 to 32,000/- with Grade Pay per month as salary from Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society.
How to Apply against TN KARHFW Recruitment 2017
- As the first step, enter the official web address in the Google search bar which is, “www.recruitment.kar.nic.in”
- From the homepage of the reached site, find the related job Notice and download it.
- Go through each detail and read the instructions carefully before you apply online.
- After checking the details, start the registration online.
- Upload your recent passport sized photo & signature and complete the application form.
- Pay the application fee as per the category specified.
- Submit the information saved and verified.
- Print a hard copy of this form and keep a copy of it for future use and as a proof.
Start Apply Online via this Official Link