KEE Online Application Form 2018
Karunya University is going to conduct the Entrance exam for the B.Tech/M.Sc. Courses on 2018. Applicants can check get the instructions and start filling KEE Online Application Form 2018 in the coming days. Candidates who are willing to apply for the upcoming Entrance Exam are advised to stay in touch. We will provide you the relevant data like important dates and registration procedure to follow.
Karunya University Entrance Exam is taken as a necessary evaluation measure to grant admission to the registered applicants. The All the aspired candidates who want to get admission to B.Tech/M.Sc integrated courses are addressed that they can go online and check KEE Online 2018 Notification.
Latest news for KEE 2018 Application Form
From the Admission point of view, this exam is necessary to attempt for the candidates seeking admission. This entrance exam will finalize the selection of participants to the further admission procedure. In order to register for this exam, desired applicants need to visit the Official website and look for KEE Online 2018 Notification before applying. Final date for submitting the application is 2018.
|Exam Conducting Body||Karunya University|
|Declaration For||KEE Online Application Form 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2018|
- Minimum qualification for B.Tech program is 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For lateral entry, candidates need to have qualifying Diploma with at least 60% or Sc. with a minimum aggregate of 60% in the Third year.
Note: For Detailed qualification, please refer to the Official Notification.
- For B.Tech/B.Tech Lateral Entry the application fee is 600/- for both online and offline.
- For NRI applicants, the application charges are 2400/-
Modes of Applying for KEE Exam 2018
- Visit the main website which is,” admissions.karunya.edu”.
- Purchase the Form using Debit/Credit card or internet banking.
- Receive the Application number and Passcode via SMS/mail.
- Complete the registration after logging in.
Applying online with Pin Mailer
- In this method, a pin mailer will be generated which contains Application Number and Passcode.
- Using this number and pass code users can log on to the website and start applying.
- If the Pin Mailer is used, then there is no need of sending the filled OMR sheet or any other Document.
Applying online with a Demand Draft
- Applicants have to issue a Demand Draft in the Name of The Registrar, Karunya University payable at Coimbatore.
- Go online and provide the DD details.
- After completion of the process, candidates are required to write their name, address, and signature at the back of the DD issued.
Mail it finally to the below address:
The Admission Officer,
Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore-641114
- The Application starts from: Soon Release.
- Last date of Application: Declare Soon
- KEE Exam Date: Not yet Declare.
- Result Announcement: Soon Release
- Counseling Date: Soon Declare
Dear candidates, please visit this Official Link for applying online.